• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by Amyality the Relentless

1. Amyality the Relentless

Next steps with Mobile Video Ads (Feedback thread)

No...just no. I will watch no ads.
  2. Amyality the Relentless

So, what are these new incidents that do not count as incidents?

I have no ads at all and no ad blocker.
  3. Amyality the Relentless

So, what are these new incidents that do not count as incidents?

I am on mobile. I have opened several chests and have yet to watch an ad. :)
  4. Amyality the Relentless

[Question] Build a goods building from your age or Recruit 4 units from your era.”

You don't actually need Mars ore to build a goods building, do you? Just to produce goods.
  5. Amyality the Relentless

Do Not Suggest List

https://forum.us.forgeofempires.com/index.php?threads/do-not-suggest-dns-list.38354/
  6. Amyality the Relentless

GE Start Time and Gold Cup

The cup turns gold when another guild starts participating in GE. Not all guilds are quick start. :)
  7. Amyality the Relentless

Why no GBG negotiation boost?

GBG negotiations are not as difficult as those on GE which can have up to 10 choices.
  8. Amyality the Relentless

Shouldn't running a city be challenging?

OP can set this challenge for their city. No need for Inno to impose it on us all. Set a goal of having under 5% unemployment and work to achieve it. Just as other players set limits of size, having no GBs, no fighting except what the game requires. Players can find their own set of...
  9. Amyality the Relentless

Track and list each player's won negotiations in global rankings, as is done with won battles.
  10. Amyality the Relentless

Negotiation Totals

I have not but plan to if it turns out to be a not unreasonable idea. :)
  11. Amyality the Relentless

Negotiation Totals

I understand it doesn't count towards ranking. I said negotiation totals can be an indicator that a player has plenty of goods and may be willing to pick up trades, making them a good guild mate.
  12. Amyality the Relentless

Negotiation Totals

I am just wondering why fight totals are listed with our global rankings but not negotiation totals. When looking for prospective guild members, fight totals are a good indicator of a strong city and a willingness to be competitive in GE and GBG. But negotiation totals would do that as well...
  13. Amyality the Relentless

I'm tired of this crappy combat.

Yes. But there is more than 1 style of combat. OP mentions auto battle.
  14. Amyality the Relentless

I'm tired of this crappy combat.

The OP wasn't complaining about PvP, but about auto battle. Auto battle definitely has it's problems but can be used to your benefit if you understand it's limitations and learn how to make it work to your advantage. 99% of my battles are done with auto battle. It works great for me.
  15. Amyality the Relentless

St. Patrick's Event 2021 questions and non feedback comments

It says selection kit in mine. That should give you your choice of a level 1 or an upgrade.