• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by AncientArthil

1. Surplus Blueprints

Some of us have many thousands of blueprints that we will never use. Now, you are giving out even more, up to 100 per day! When will you come up with a way to dispose of them (donate to guild for other members, trade for anything, otherwise dispose of). I am really tired of seeing them pop up...
  2. Loss of Rogues in Titan

Your reply is unacceptable. I have written a ticket and they showed me using 800 Rogues in a few days, which is impossible and still leaves 1200 unaccounted for. I have asked them to elevate it to an engineer. You are wrong in saying they only go back a day or two; they already went back a...
  3. Loss of Rogues in Titan

When I went from Venus to Titan, had over 2000 Rogues that I had earned as bonuses and prizes in special events. Where did they go, and why? Is this a bug or something we were not told about in advance?
  4. uneven playing field

The game is set to favor those on the east coast of the US, timewise. When the big events start at 8 AM their time, it is onlt 5 AM on the west coast. Those of us out here can hardly be expected to get up that early for Battleground or GvG, putting us always at a disadvantage. Is there anything...
  5. Word Finder Competition

Dove, Ad, Up, Population, Soup, Pop, No, Let, Cost, Led, Dot, Cat, Dad, Friends, Tavern, End , Research, Box, Great, Building, Neon, Incident, Most, He, Great, Wile, Ant Antiques, Dealer, Hat, Up, Lip Yolk, Chateau, Front, In, Act ,Net, Tea, Ad, Me, Hall, Tax, Oat, My Forge, Point, My, Me, Dawn...
  6. Art Exhibit

I like the new Art Exhibit, up until Level 11, when I was alarmed and angry to see the Confederate flag portrayed. You may not know this in Germany, but it is a symbol of racism and hatred in America. Its showing is now banned in many cities and states, and Confederate statues are being torn...
  7. I am now in Asteroid Belt and associated with Veterans United guild.

I am now in Asteroid Belt and associated with Veterans United guild.
  8. Any value from Arctic Harbor or Oceanic Terminal, once Virtual Reality era is completed?

I have completed Virtual Reality and do not plan to go any further. I completed all land quests related to advancement except Mars and Asteroid Belt (I did complete once section of Mars but I have no plans to play there). Suddenly, I am no longer being required to pay goods from the two harbor...
  9. Challenge 1

A1 B3 C6
  10. arbritrary change of requirements for acquiring Mars provinces

So when you launched the Asteroid Belt, you snuck in this comment: "it was observed that the Space Age Mars Guild Expedition costs had not been balanced when Space Age Mars was introduced." I currently cannot afford to buy diamonds, so I worked diligently to trade for enough Mars goods that, by...
  11. I am still 75 years old, but moved up in game to Oceanic Future. Comfortable there and plan to...

I am still 75 years old, but moved up in game to Oceanic Future. Comfortable there and plan to stay; space makes me dizzy!
  12. I am NOT a new member; trying to get that fixed, too!!

I am NOT a new member; trying to get that fixed, too!!
  13. How do we fight another player who gains a piece of guild battleground territory where we...

How do we fight another player who gains a piece of guild battleground territory where we already have staked our flag? Do we attack them from our home page as a neighbor, or is there some other way?
  14. Guild Battlegrounds Feedback

The reason I signed onto your game two years ago was that I was absolutely burned out on guilds of any kind, plus the invariable focus in most games on senseless violence. Remember, our kids are learning ways to relate to the world, and an aggressive, anti-social attitude is not one of them. It...
  15. May Madness Feedback

The cost of these offers, mostly shabby goods often seen before, are beyond ridiculous. Don't waste your money (diamonds).