• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by anotter

1. anotter

A Way to Know what we still need in quests

to clarify; my post is a feedback/suggestion, that there should be some way in game to see details about the progress of complex quests. If your reply means, yes, there is such a thing in game, but i should go find out about it elsewhere, then what is the point of this forum? Is it really true...
  2. anotter

A Way to Know what we still need in quests

for example, "Collect all goods from your age and all ages below" X/45 If you don't keep records somewhere out of game, it can get kinda frustrating if you only get to 44/45 but think you did them all, and have to repeat the process just to find out the one you need....
  3. anotter

LOVE the Wildlife event.

i HATE it. Other events i have been able to complete the main prize easily without spending diamonds. This one is impossible, even to get 3/4 as far without. Tools are way too expensive and too often necessary.
  4. anotter

Settlement locks game

last few times i went to check on my settlement (viking) i've had to restart the game, as it froze with the screen darkened and the wait-a-bit shield.
  5. anotter

Anniversary Game was Awesome in Beta...But NOW....

"It happens" only because the devs make it that way, instead of a nice game in which you don't waste all the currency on futility.
  6. anotter

Anniversary Game was Awesome in Beta...But NOW....

all my blue ones are "bottoms". How do???
  7. anotter

Make Earth Cool Again

Make Earth Cool Again
  8. anotter

Modern Goods for Expedition L. 2

oh, ok, thanks. We hadn't had anyone that far along until now.
  9. anotter

Forge Bowl Grand Prize Impossible to get with Out Diamonds.

i have a Bistro, i did not pay any diamonds/cash. I only played when i could get the extra yard, and then only the cheapest advances.
  10. anotter

Modern Goods for Expedition L. 2

really? is this a permanent change? i DO NOT like it.