• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by Archimedeez

1. Archimedeez

When can we stop pretending GBG is balanced?

Captain Kirk: It sounded like you are saying that the game being non-competitive is like life, so deal with it. That is like saying your broke down car is like walking, so deal with it. The entire reason we invented cars is so we could go a lot faster than walking. The entire reason we...
  2. Archimedeez

Algona: Who is belittling who? Nice2HaveU responded to my post by insinuating that some of us don't like a challenge. I responded that we do want a challenge, why are you defending the bully scenario? We are trying to have a discussion about improving the game and making it an actual challenge...
  3. Archimedeez

Fighting against someone who is 2 to 10 times your size is a challenge. Fighting someone who is 100 to 1000 times bigger than you is not a challenge. It is a bully situation. For some reason, Forge creates these bully situations in a couple of places. It's non-competitive and not what most...
  4. Archimedeez

I am in a "noob" guild that doesn't have the treasury to build siege camps, but we have active players. A few months ago, we won our Platinum league at about 850 LP and gained 175 LP, taking us all the way to 1000 LP (!!!???!!!???) We were then pitted against the big guilds that destroyed us...
  5. Archimedeez

Maze competition