• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by AudaciousSprite45399

1. Space Age Asteroid Belt Feedback

The SAAB units look terrible except for maybe the nail storm and B.E.L.T. You gave them only melee range without a high movement, significantly higher stats and/or a passive ability to compensate. They did a much better job at balancing the Egyptian troops than these ones. They seriously need a...
  2. Very Large Army in the Daily Challenge

The large and very large armies are nearly impossible to beat without rogues or attacking army boosts. I would make sure you get a Zeus, CoA, CdM and a Traz. Make sure you have a Zeus before you advance to EMA. Make sure you have a CoA and a minimum of a 30% attack and defense boost for your...
  3. Indy Lancers Need a Special Ability

If they let Hover Tanks make ALL AF units obsolete out of the gate (the age that's supposed to have superior troops) and arguably being superior to OF units, I doubt they will do anything about Lancers being Dragoons with a bit more attack. At least Lancers actually replace Dragoons. The same...
  4. We NEED a balance patch

There is a BIG difference between something being useful in higher ages and something dominating the age above it to the point where no one uses AF troops to fight.
  5. We NEED a balance patch

You just admitted that Hover tanks are better than ALL units in the age above them. That means all of the new troops you unlock in the AF are only there as cannon fodder to Hover Tanks. How is that NOT broken? They aren't even premium units. You can get them before FE from getting to the FE...
  6. We NEED a balance patch

This game has some terrible balancing issues. Some GBs are outright worthless like the Colosseum, which is a shame because colosseums were a very iconic part of the Roman Empire. Compare that with Alcatraz that let's you eliminate everything but one Rouge Hideout at a high enough level while...
  7. Help, I was attacked last night

You will stop most plunderers by setting a defending army. My personal suggestion is to use mounted warriors or ballistas since the most popular attack strategy in the Iron Age is to use archers and ballistas to attack with. As for the ones you can't stop because they have been camping in the...
  8. Give bad luck protection

Mainly the lower colors and 800 footballs total that I bought. I got 3 with the free 800 but just junk with the 800 I bought. The only decent item I got was a renovation kit and that was a touchdown prize. I feel like I got scammed there. I was just one short and I'm NOT going to throw away more...
  9. Give bad luck protection

I used the extra chance at the daily special and I prioritized getting the special.
  10. Give bad luck protection

There is nothing more frustrating than spending real money for one daily special to not get a single one. There needs to be some form of bad luck protection or the ability to outright buy the daily special for diamonds. I feel scammed here.
  11. How to bring back the ascetic of the ages

That gives lower age premium buildings a purpose, but it still makes the new premium buildings pointless since players know better by then.
  12. How to bring back the ascetic of the ages

You can still build the city the way you want with that system.
  13. How to bring back the ascetic of the ages

Why even have premium buildings at all if no one should buy them?
  14. How to bring back the ascetic of the ages

If they offer further upgrades instead, they still get their money.