• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by auroramae

1. auroramae

How to submit an idea?

Thank you. I saw that after I posted. It says we can continue to vote, but I don't see voting. Is there a list of improvements that Forge of Empires is considering? My suggestion is simple enough. It's a feature in the mobile version that isn't in the desktop browser and I'm wondering if they...
  2. auroramae

How to submit an idea?

The forum says I don't have enough privileges?
  3. auroramae

Interface Improvements Feedback

Isn't that what BETA is for? Evaluation?
  4. auroramae

May Competition

history civilization anthropology excavation archaeology geology artifact museum archaeologist stonehenge settlement evolution past analysis architecture I want my prize on Parkog Thank you!
  5. auroramae

Laurel Icon meaning in FOE wiki

Interesting - thank you.
  6. auroramae

Laurel Icon meaning in FOE wiki

What does the laurel icon mean in the Forge of Empires wiki on this page? Usually the laurel is related to ranking. https://en.wiki.forgeofempires.com/index.php?title=Mill_of_Fall#Mill_of_Fall_-_Lv._6 Thank you in advance.
  7. auroramae

November Competition

b3, e3, b7, e7 I want my prize on Parkog Once b7 and e7 are opened, more green smog will be revealed. Is this a trick? Trick or Treat?
  8. auroramae

July Competition - Who dares wins!

Destroy F5 (red) with hammer Click E7 (Yellow) Click E8 (Blue)
  9. auroramae

St.Patrick's Event 2021 Feedback

You can loop through the unbirthday quest.