• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by autumncast

1. Founders Guild can not be ousted out or banned from their guild

I built the guild up and all my members towns. Players were very selfish, they rally if any made donations. If you ever ran a guild you would knows. I would provide the guild goods. Times change over the years players only participate in events that benefit them. Anything that helps the guild...
  2. Founders Guild can not be ousted out or banned from their guild

To say I not the current Founder is misleading. I am the original founder. I built that guild on my own. He stole the guild from me. It's easy to steal a guild. But it's hard to build a guild from the foundation and up. He's taken credit fir something he had nothing to do with. He was just a...
  3. Founders Guild can not be ousted out or banned from their guild

There seem to be some misunderstanding. I didn't not give him my guild. I never said he could have my guild. The agreement which he agreed to. Was that I would gather goods and points and bring back to the guild. Because the guild had no goods or donations. After gathering goods I would make...
  4. Founders Guild can not be ousted out or banned from their guild

So what you are saying it's okay to steal a guild if you're too lazy to build your own guild. I built the foundation of my guild. He was forced out of another good when he came to me. I didn't judge. I worked with him and trained him. He was a truck driver he was on the road two weeks straight...
  5. Founders Guild can not be ousted out or banned from their guild

Why would you respond negatively. So you support dishonesty. It's okay to steal a guild from the founder because you're too lazy to start your guild. That's what cowards do rob and steal and feel good about it no morals. That's what snakes do. Pretend to be your friend suck out all the...
  6. Founders Guild can not be ousted out or banned from their guild

(Although apparently your founder already did it, so...) This is the purpose of me fighting to have it revoke. It can be done by the creators of FOE and CEO.
  7. Founders Guild can not be ousted out or banned from their guild

I brought the issue up in the forum to have the community vote on my suggestion. FOE founders and members of the game are interested. I working towards getting more communities and players involved. Thanks for your reply. I've never met whereas all players agree to new ideas. There is always...
  8. Founders Guild can not be ousted out or banned from their guild

I'm relating to the guild original founder that built the foundation of the guild who kept it constantly running and functioning. FOE CEO understand what I'm saying. There are always coup in every function of society. But there are always establishments. That's why I implemented this...
  9. Founders Guild can not be ousted out or banned from their guild

No this is a ruling that is helpful to Founders. No one ever totally agree to the person organizing the guild. It's cons and pros to get the guild affective and off the ground and running. A founder has a lot of responsibility and determination to get the guild up and running
  10. Founders Guild can not be ousted out or banned from their guild

I would like to introduce a rule. That founders of a guild can not be ousted out or locked out. The only way they could give up their title is to send in a request to FOE asking that the title be removed and handed over to another person of their choosing. The Founder should be able to visit...