• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by AwesomeAadi10

1. AwesomeAadi10

St Patricks competition

4, even though it’s probably too late
  2. AwesomeAadi10

Winter Contest Feedback

Okay I’m confused. I clicked the participate button and it showed me images but I’m not sure what I’m supposed to do now. What are we trying to solve?
  3. AwesomeAadi10

Feedback for The Galata Tower!

Just seems like something to satisfy plunder crybabies to me.
  4. AwesomeAadi10

[Question] Winter Event Presents Daily Quest

For the Winter event, is there only one daily special you can get in the event or can you get the daily special multiple times?
  5. AwesomeAadi10

One Up Kit - Best Use for LMA

I would go to the next age when you can complete all of GE or most of level 4 of it in auto battle and/or can negotiate all of GE or most of level 4.
  6. AwesomeAadi10

Load times (Mobile)

Same problem. I have to exit the app for 10 seconds and go back in and then it loads.
  7. AwesomeAadi10

Rewarding riddle ride competition

1. Age 2. A choice 3. Day 19 4. Candle (More specifically, the wax of a candle) 5. Expansion
  8. AwesomeAadi10

Football contest

Clemson North Carolina Ohio State (70 points) Auburn Michigan State Oklahoma Memphis Charlotte Coastal Carolina Florida State
  9. AwesomeAadi10

Football contest

Yay! FPs and Langendorn! Thanks!
  10. AwesomeAadi10

Football contest

Clemson Alabama (70 points) Notre Dame North Carolina Tulsa Florida Texas A&M Miami Auburn Tennessee
  11. AwesomeAadi10

FPs and Langendorn

FPs and Langendorn
  12. AwesomeAadi10

[Question] Self-Locking

Oh ok yeah thanks guys for helping me, it’s much appreciated :)
  13. AwesomeAadi10

[Question] Self-Locking

Ohhh ok thanks I think I get it now
  14. AwesomeAadi10

[Question] Self-Locking

Wait so if someone’s trying to get P1 on a CC level 2 for instance with 180 FPs needed to unlock it with no FPs already on it, how many FPs would I need to put to lock it?