• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by BadBad33

1. BadBad33

Selling of Great Buildings

I completely agree you don't build it to tear it down. There are a bunch of extras that are obsolete for each player. I'm just playing "Devil's Advocate" type conversation on the subject. I never expected FOE to have the opportunity to sell extra event buildings/ect.. In the Antique Dealer we...
  2. BadBad33

Selling of Great Buildings

I entirely understand the quandary of selling GB back. However, I think that turning it back into dust for some type of benefit isn't much to ask of FOE. No matter what, building a GB up to any substantial level takes a lot of time, effort, planning and sacrifice. If you put 190k of anything...
  3. BadBad33

100 Diamonds from nowhere

The Crow's Nest Lvl 8 gives a chance to get 25 every draw((LMA currently) I've had it bump up to 50 and get 25 a few times every GVG/GE. I've built up my Kingdom producing Goods and FPS - So I negotiate for every piece (284x was my last contribution instead of fighting) Actually adding Seed...
  4. BadBad33

Best Great Buildings Poll

Should redo this with all GB included for a better result. Same convo but WAY easier for voting We won't need to reply just to have something included. If you already redid this(I'm too lazy to look and actually looking for something else and I don't want to get sidetracked. ☺) Please reply...
  5. BadBad33

Meaning of numbers that float up from town hall and building sets.

Quick side note question... With the sets and unique pieces like the Piazza Mask Vendor... Is there any strategy to using the 1×1 tiles in sequence where you can have those 1×1 feed off of each other - or does it(and similar 1×1 pieces) have to feed off of other unique pieces and won't interact...
  6. BadBad33

[Question] What's up with the change in terrain? Why give us a change in scenery?

I like the look of the upgrade. It's definitely more vivid. Only thing I've noticed: It's effectively cropped out the top right beach. This beach was often a location for a shipwreck. I like to be able to zoom out more also... Helps me think being able to see everything at once. As for...
  7. BadBad33

Traders What's your going rates?

Hey everyone I'm looking for traders of all goods and of all eras - Trying to figure out going rates for the different eras Also if any traders would be willing to do a deal if I wanted multiple eras at once. I'm good for multiple trades and if I stay in friends list or guild I'm good for many...
  8. BadBad33

Challenge 1

9,3,6 Thanks! Be safe and healthy! Any chance you can also msg me in game if i win? Didn't hurt to ask. Lol I'm slow on my email sometimes..
  9. BadBad33

Spring Event 2020 Feedback

I understand what you're saying but there should be some way to know if I'm at danger at the end of the event timeframe... I crossed the pond exactly like others.... I was Silver the Entire Time... The exception - last few hours of the night... I mean.. By now many players Exactly was I...
  10. BadBad33

Spring Event 2020 Feedback

I'm at a Loss here with this event! I went to bed at Silver with 9 trips and my kingdom said 9... But it was at 10 when I woke up.... With only a few hours left I went to bed confident I did what was needed for the silver reward and that night it flipped the switch and expected me to buy...
  11. BadBad33

New rewards from Antiques Dealer - feedback

guessing that's for the best. Saved us from further comments expressing your thoughtful gift for gab.
  12. BadBad33

New rewards from Antiques Dealer - feedback

I Like the idea of the Antique Dealer but it's flawed... Who goes to an Auction and bids for 2 hours?? Life happens and I personally can't guarantee I can check the game again before the timer comes up.. Pricing and Availability are out of Whack... I've only seen 1 of certain items for months...