• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by BadDR

1. BadDR

[Guide] Higher Age Units Guide v2.20

Well, I finally flamed out. I thought accidentally hitting "abort" on the Truth or Dare quest would happen sooner but it happened today. I made it through part 2 of the OF map, which is really pretty good. I want to thank everyone here for all their help, and especially UBERhelp1. It was a lot...
  2. BadDR

I'm on the FE map and just received the "An Old Acquaintance" quest. I thought I'd outline my path since I wasn't able to find a definitive one on this thread. Negotiated Agadar Fought the next eight provinces, ending with Botuku At the quest "Taking Bokutu," I scouted Kalabuye first, then...
  3. BadDR

I just finished the TE map a week ago and I'm working my way through the FE map. The first story quest you will get if you follow xivarmy's advice is Meet Miguel Mantos. I ended up with 2 Combat Drones, 2 Anti-Materiel Snipers, 2 Stealth Tanks, and 1 Champion.
  4. BadDR

Like you, I received the "Deduction" quest after completing "Miranda Meets the Maker." I completed it by acquiring Itabarai and Villabaja, and the next quest was "Revelation." It appears I'll be able to complete the TE map and proceed along the story line to FE, which was implied by xivarmy's...
  5. BadDR

I jumped the gun. I thought initiating the scouting of Rio Roxo would get me the story line (rather than finishing the scouting) so I spent diamonds to scout Villariba. Oops, no. But that meant I had already initiated the scouting of Rio Roxo when you encouraged me to try Villabaja instead, so...
  6. BadDR

I actually want the TE story line (I moved up to PE and I have the extra tech to spare, so why not). I was going to follow xivarmy's advice, but I thought it might be possible to land on an earlier spot on the TE quest line by scouting / taking one of those sectors.
  7. BadDR

Thank you very much for this. I just took Torrinhos and completed Dictator's Death. Does anyone know why it's important to skip Villabaja and Bajatai? I assume it's because they trigger something, and I suspect it's the TE story line. Starting the TE quests early and potentially getting extra...
  8. BadDR

Thank you both. Yeah, I think classick59 is still in InA so he wouldn't be able to answer my question. I meant: when I've gotten all the higher age units, and then aged up to PME & beyond, does the story return to the point where I left it or will I never see that part? As much as I hate wasting...
  9. BadDR

Hi, thank you for this guide. I'm in InA and I've gotten the troops up to PME. I have a question (my first but probably not my last). I just made the trip to the CE map. Once I skip to the FE storyline, will I ever return to the CE storyline? I'm guessing not, in which case it doesn't matter...
  10. BadDR

Feedback for the Guild Battlegrounds Update 2021

There's a comment in the video about a guild's participation only counting if "all members" have 40 advances. Is this a change from the existing participation rules? In other words, does "the guild" need 40 advances, or does "each member" need 40?