• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by BADMOON69

1. BADMOON69

Virtual Future III

I WANT IN
  2. BADMOON69

How do I change my Username

I withdraw my question
  3. BADMOON69

Christmas in July Give away

My wish list would include a cruise to the Caribbean Oh Yeah, I'm going in Jan but I could use a traveling companion
  4. BADMOON69

Deleting a city

I tried that, and it is not working. Perhaps I misstated the request. When signing in, and you select the world that you are signing into. How do you delete one that you do not wish to play any more?
  5. BADMOON69

Deleting a city

I've got players in my guild asking how to delete cities that they have started but no longer wish to play. Quick answer anyone?
  6. BADMOON69

[Question] Guilds accepting new members

I see how we can set for invite, auto accept or for by application, but is there any way to block a particular player while staying on auto. we recently had a player join just long enough to take some of our guild trades (which still benefited at least one guild member), but he left a nasty...
  7. BADMOON69

Trading Guild is very supportive of it's New Members

Join The Trading Guild, it is growing and well has good leaders. The members are supportive of each other, and very helpful. With plenty of game knowledge and information to share, this guild is a growing force in Forge of Empires.
  8. BADMOON69

[Question] trading FP's and inventory

I read some discussion on trading and if I recall it included trading for forge points. If this is so, can I trade or give another guild member an extra piece from the Cherry Blossom event?
  9. BADMOON69

[Question] Guild Expidition, and therefore Championship Reward

Very Possible...LOL Having read the link you gave me for the Championship, it appears to be some combined total. I think that after the dance, they roll the bones
  10. BADMOON69

True, and that is shown on the contribution tab. Can you tell me when you click on the trophy to the left of the the points indicator bar, how are those percentages derived?
  11. BADMOON69

But that would be too easy...ROFLMAO Thank You, I will start doing that and pass it along to my guild members
  12. BADMOON69

True, and that is shown on the contribution tab. Can you tell me when you click on the trophy to the left of the the points indicator bar, how are those percentages derived?
  13. BADMOON69

Is the "Championship Reward" based on the totals guild members to have participated, total participation of all guild members to have participated or a combination of both?
  14. BADMOON69

Deleting Friends - What Happens?

Excellent, that worked fine. Thank you