• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by BeccaS69

1. BeccaS69

October contest

I enjoy the interaction between friends in each guild/world! Sinerania
  2. BeccaS69

I'm Looking for a Quild with Active Members.

Come join us at Sojourners! Very steady guild.
  3. BeccaS69

Looking For Active New Members

KD - you are welcome to come back to our guild but know that our guild requirements (which are minimal) are non-negotiable and can be kept up with even with real life going on outside of the game. ~Becca
  4. BeccaS69

Founder/leader

I would put a ticket in with FOE and see if they can help you.
  5. BeccaS69

Our guild is looking for active GE players. Contact me!

Our guild is looking for active GE players. Contact me!
  6. BeccaS69

Looking for an active guild with higher leveled players?

Our guild is looking for members who are active and appreciate teamwork - everyone pulling together for the greater cause. We focus on GE. Requirements are minimal - any seriously active player can meet them with one arm tied behind their backs. Contact Beccas69 if interested.
  7. BeccaS69

End of the year Diamond and other prizes contest

8844 S world :)
  8. BeccaS69

Christmas in July Give away

My Christmas in July Wishlist: 1) Santa's Workshop with a smaller footprint 2) A new GB that boosts Defense for fighting troops (not city defense) 3) A new GB that you can choose the Era of goods to pay to treasury (to cover cost of level 2 GE as an example) 4) More expansions (not diamond ones)...
  9. BeccaS69

[Question] Guild Power in Global vs Guild Power won in Crowns by Guild Expeditions

Can someone tell me where I can find what each guild member contributes in Crowns in GE? So for example, I am trying to show how my highest leveled player (FE) contributes a larger % of crowns based on his age over the HMA player. What's the points value system per age?
  10. BeccaS69

Guild Application for Membership

Does anyone know if you put your guild on application, who in the guild can accept those applications?
  11. BeccaS69

Changelog 1.62 - Feedback

Hi There! It would be MOST AWESOME if you would give the leadership in a guild the ability to add/remove a member from a message thread. When a member leaves a guild and the remaining members continue to use a thread, the non-member still has access. If we could remove them - then we can...