• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by BeeWise

1. Feedback for update 1.274

On top of still not fixing the quests functionality that they broke forever ago...they are now even worse with this iteration of event quests and rival challanges
  2. Interface Improvements Feedback

Will they ever fix the quest bar...so frustrating?
  3. Interface Improvements Feedback

Hate the consolidated quests change, the rest is ok. It doesnt show the green indicator when the daily quest is ready for collection...also doesnt show yellow indicator when accomplishing a line item for daily quest. I assume the same issue will be present for event quests.
  4. Feedback for version 1.260

Yet another update with no fix for the broken inventory on mobile
  5. Feedback for version 1.258

Inventory is still broken on mobile.
  6. Feedback for update 1.257

On mobile: When they added the frag tab, they broke the inventory function that brings new items to the top. Now everytime i get a new item i have to scroll to the bottom of each of the tabs to find out what i received.
  7. Feedback for update 1.214

Not sure when it happened, since i dont update app (android) everytime...but does it annoy anyone else that the icons in the bottom tray change positions (i think depending on if they have notification badge).
  8. Feedback for update 1.210

Townhall filter pulldown on mobile wasnt fixed as stated