• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by BigBrian614

1. negotiations

I believe that I can count on 1 hand the number of times that I completed a 6 goods negotiation on 3 turns. It does get easier (more "incorrects") as you do it it over and over however, I really don't have that kind of time to waste.
  2. negotiations

I have never tried it 5 times. after 3 I would just give up. However, I no longer even attempt 6 good negotiations. That is why my original question was about why that was all that I was seeing. With the new map, I am not having that issue, I am able to find 4 and 5 good negotiations.
  3. [Question] How to find out who's aided me withough creating a spreadsheet!

Type their name in the search bar
  4. negotiations

I have tried the 6 good negotiations but my success on them with 3 cities and 2 years have been not good at all unless you spend diamonds. I have had success with them in GE with the extra turn. However, on 3 turns, my success has been so bad that I don't even attempt them anymore. I have tried...
  5. negotiations

thanks
  6. Arctic Orangery or the Alcatraz?

many have answered however IMO the answer to your question is: Both but Traz first. I agree, My AO is only level 60 but even at that level, it is worth the space it takes up.
  7. negotiations

Is it just me or has Inno changed their negotiation programming? I can not seem to get more than 1 or 2 (4 or 5) goods negotiation before getting stopped with a 6 good negotiation. I do not attempt 6 good negotiations. I am talking about Battlegrounds only.
  8. Galata tower

It is not like I get attacked daily and when I do get attacked, I don't usually have anything to plunder because I try to collect daily and on time. Every now and then real life doesn't permit me to collect on time. SO Yes, I am aware when it doesn't work which was the reason for my question.
  9. Winter 2021 Feedback

I don't know what Inno is doing with this event however, they are not giving out enough stars. At 5 stars per quest (I thought it was supposed to be 10) and 10 stars to open a package in the event game, gonna run out of stars fast. I see no way of getting a fully upgraded building unless I am...
  10. Galata tower

I have 3 cities and each has a Galata tower level 12 or higher and never once has any of them repelled a plunder. Do they work? What level do you they have to be to work or they just a hoax? It is a decent goods building in a small footprint however, as a plunder repellant, they do not work. Has...
  11. Alcatraz

thanks
  12. Alcatraz

I have 1 rogue den, 1 light (industrial) Jaeger barracks, and a level 21 Traz (produces 19 Units) but when I collected my Traz, I did not collect enough light units to fulfill todays quest requirements (recruit 4 units). I would suspect I would get 10 rogue and 9 light. Am I to assume that I...
  13. [Question] Negotiantions

I was choosing the good that I had the least of which was advise from awhile back
  14. [Question] Negotiantions

If negotiations were not worth 2 points in BG, I would not do them at all. I try to do the first 5, (after 5 it is 2 goods per guess) unless I don't have the option because as I stated before, I never do a 6 good negotiation.
  15. [Question] Negotiantions

the 50/50/90 rule is supposed to be a joke but it is not when it comes to negotiation. it is almost always (way more than 90%) the good you did not choose when it comes down to a 50/50 chance on the last turn. You don't need much tracking to figure that one out.