Recent content by BigYouth

1. Looking for a guild to join

Hey there. Been chasing you across multiple worlds. Do a guild search and pull up Highland Guards, sent a message to any member and we will welcome you to the fold. The guild search is found lower left corner of the game screen. Top row 2nd tab from the left. When the popup shows hit the...
  2. The Highland Guards Are Recruiting

Nope. You're stuck with em.
  3. The Highland Guards Are Recruiting

Hello and Greetings friends, Our Guild Leader High Lord Gentleben sends me out to seek people such as you with an invitation to join, our Guild, The Highland Guards. We are a large but still young Guild, consistently growing and building as individuals and together. We now have chapters present...
  4. The Highland Guards Are Recruiting

Hello and Greetings friends, Our Guild Leader High Lord Gentleben sends me out to seek people such as you with an invitation to join, our Guild, The Highland Guards. We are a large but still young Guild, consistently growing and building as individuals and together. We now have chapters present...
  5. The Highland Guards Are Recruiting

6. The Highland Guards Are Recruiting

7. The Highland Guards Are Recruiting

8. The Highland Guards Are Recruiting

9. The Highland Guards Are Recruiting

10. The Highland Guards Are Recruiting

11. The Highland Guards Are Recruiting

12. The Highland Guards Are Recruiting

13. The Highland Guards Are Recruiting

14. The Highland Guards Are Recruiting

15. The Highland Guards Are Recruiting