• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by Biocloner

1. Biocloner

St.Patrick's 2022 Feedback

This is one of my favorite events. I actually have to plan my moves in advance not just click and collect.
  2. Biocloner

Looking for Arc Goods.

Thank You!
  3. Biocloner

Looking for Arc Goods.

I nearly have all of the prints that I need to build an Arc. What I am lacking is someone willing to work with me to trade for the goods that I will need. If you are interested in making a deal, please send me a message.
  4. Biocloner

November Competition

B3, E3, B7, E7 I want my prize on Rungir!
  5. Biocloner

Castle System Feedback

Thank you for rewarding players who are active every day. I can't wait for it to start!
  6. Biocloner

July Competition - Who dares wins!

Destroy F5 then click F7 and F8
  7. Biocloner

Looking for 1.9 Thread

I am looking to join a multi-guild 1.9 thread to gain prints and medals. A variety of GB is preferable.
  8. Biocloner

Has the black tower really fallen from grace to this extent?

Thank you I found it I was able to clean up my inventory thanks to you!
  9. Biocloner

Temple of Relics Rewards Nerfed?

I will be first to admit, I don't track my Relic rewards. But I can tell you this. I have recieved the numerous Face of the Ancients and Temples of the Sun like everyone else, but I have also recieved 25 diamonds and 100 FP on a regular basis at levels I and II. My city is still small and to...
  10. Biocloner

Soccer Cup 2021 Feedback

I found that you are much better off going against the strongest opponent. I don't lose any more times than I did against the weaker opponents and the rewards are much better. Besides winning when you had a 37% chance of winning feels much better than losing when you had a 89% chance of winning.
  11. Biocloner

Has the black tower really fallen from grace to this extent?

I bid on the Black Tower and also got it for the original asking price. I was going to sell it back to earn more gemstones but it was locked. So I put it in my city. I can always use more FPs. This was the second Black Tower that I had gotten from the auction and I was able to sell the first...