• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by BladeHeart

1. How to locate a guild

TYVM every one found what i was looking for sry for late reply.
  2. How to locate a guild

ok where do i find guild rankings
  3. How to locate a guild

How can i find an old guild i was in,when i go to guild page i can not find it.
  4. [Question] GBS

The does not answer the question why do folks have GBS from age much higher and still hang out in a far lower age,that is the only reason i get wiped out.And i know how to defend my city,and i do not race though reserach.And I DO NOT Snipe mu guild mates or friends.. Hence forth you answer is...
  5. [Question] GBS

How can a person in camp them selfs in lets say theLMA sge and have GBS well beyound their age such as.The truce Tower,Innovation Tower,The ARC,,Cape Canaveral,Chateau Frontenal,and last but not least ,Alcatraz? Is this not a game of progression?Or can you just buy all the GBS you want and put...
  6. [Question] Why is an military unit from say the LMA all

You are quite right up to a point.Useing the word fair was my blunder,should have said equal force aganist equal force.This game is the progress though the ages,thats being said if i am in LMA i should only have to fight with LMA forces,unless some one has or FOE has a time Machine.WW1 fought by...
  7. [Question] Why is an military unit from say the LMA all

Why is the military units from one age then another allowed to attack,A lower age unit and or city.That is an unfair advandage.