• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by blueskydwg

1. blueskydwg

Multiple tavern attack boosts?

Thanks, saved me 50 diamonds to test it out.
  2. blueskydwg

Multiple tavern attack boosts?

I'm assuming the answer is no, and I've searched (just a little) the forums for this. If you spend the 50 diamonds for a second tavern item, can you get both the 20% and the 30% attack boost? Asking for a friend.
  3. blueskydwg

Diamonds in recurring quests

Yes, I knew that aging up reset all the recurring quests. I'm in SAV and there are many more RQs than previous ages and I guess I just forgot which ones I had already received the diamond reward and which ones I had not. But thanks for the reply.
  4. blueskydwg

Perfect, that's good info.
  5. blueskydwg

FOE Wiki says: " Diamonds can be earned through recurring quests, but only once for each quest. " Has this changed? I'm (almost) positive I've gotten diamonds more than once on some quests. Or maybe it's that stuff I've been smoking. IDK.
  6. blueskydwg

SAV Power Dragon vs. Energy Cannon

Yeah, saw that. So I guess the Energy Cannons defensive skill of not being able to be attacked by artillery units is one of the "most" defensive skills that is ignored by the Power Dragon.
  7. blueskydwg

SAV Power Dragon vs. Energy Cannon

Not sure I really want to bring this up, but the stats on the Energy Cannon say it cannot be attacked by artillery units (like the Power Dragon). But I have not noticed any such ability by the Energy Cannons I've attacked with my Power Dragon. Should I just be quiet about this?
  8. blueskydwg

TE or FE?

FE was a great place to park for awhile. And yes, AF and OF were a bit tedious and SAM wasn't much better. But SAAB is as good or better than FE with it's Nail Storm unit. And another great reason for aging up is to get more space to build more stuff. :D
  9. blueskydwg

3rd Recurring Quest???

It depends on the age you are in. I believe you get the third RQ after you are in contemporary - but don't hold me to that. LOL
  10. blueskydwg

Confirmed Go to HQ feature not working in GvG maps.

Looking for various guilds HQ in GvG maps, but the go to HQ feature is not working.
  11. blueskydwg

[Guide] Guild Battlegrounds

12. blueskydwg

[Guide] Guild Battlegrounds

It depends on which league you are in. For instance, in gold the distribution is 65 for 1st, 57 for 2nd, 52 for 3rd, and so on - down to 47 for 7th and 8th.
  13. blueskydwg

Feedback for update 1.199

Thank you Inno for fixing the delay in the recurring quest rotation.:D:D At least in Beta - so main worlds should not be too far behind. o_O
  14. blueskydwg

I know a player who had all his gbs reset to level 1, so yeah, pretty much anything is doable in the database.
  15. blueskydwg

If you are cycling through a full set of quests in order to utilize the spend fps while loading a GB and you are in SAAB, that's 11 quests or 22 seconds for each cycle. For a large load that can easily translate to 3 or more minutes. Still, not great in the grand scheme of things, but...