• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by bomber9530

1. bomber9530

Show off your city competition

A little unfinished. Got a space saved for the new Aztec Building and also got some free space that I'm trying to figure out best way to utilize it. Otherwise my city is fairly self sufficient.
  2. bomber9530

Rewarding riddle ride competition

Hihihi. I am indeed the lucky one people hate or love. I like changing peoples' appearances and thoughts, if I need to. If a person likes taking care of them self I will go up even much higher. To some people I will fool them. To others I am a mystery. Some people might want to try and hide me...
  3. bomber9530

Message Thread Jumping

I tried searching for it, but I couldn't find anything, so maybe one of you more active members can tell me if it's been mentioned before. However, when reading messages in threads if a new message is posted, the thread jumps to the bottom and then you have to scroll back up to the top in order...
  4. bomber9530

Colosseum Challenge

My guild and I have a running joke about Colosseums and we were wondering about the highest level colosseum in the game. I tried looking on ForgeStats but couldn't find one, so I'm issuing a challenge to everyone to help me find the highest level Colosseum in the game. (Player name and world...
  5. bomber9530

[Answered] Enable confirmation box for cancelled productions?

It's fixed now. Support fixed it. That's up to them. I see the pros and cons of both. For the one touch option it could get annoying to have to reset the pop ups then disable each one individually. With the list of every pop up option, it could be a separate menu in the settings kind of how...
  6. bomber9530

UPDATE: I attached an image of the confirmation box to show what I wanted. A different person responded that they had enabled the feature again. I'll test it a little later once I collect my current productions. Don't want to risk losing a production if its not actually fixed.
  7. bomber9530

Well they need to make it to where players can control that to prevent this unnecessary use of support resources.
  8. bomber9530

Tried that. Same result. Which is why I came here.
  9. bomber9530

Can anyone help me enable the confirmation box for cancelling productions? I contacted support but I can't find the option they are talking about. Maybe one of you will understand? If someone could help me either step by step or with screenshots, that would be helpful.
  10. bomber9530

Contest day 7

My favorite memory of playing Forge of Empires was when I first joined my current guild and met all the amazing people that help make the game more fun. I've made some life long friends that definitely know how to have a good time. Without the social component of the game, I would not be going...
  11. bomber9530

Contest day 4

The Guild Championships
  12. bomber9530

Contest day 5

The Atlantis Museum gives the player a chance to double the resources they plunder after successfully defeating a neighbor's defenses, and provides the player with random goods of your age every 24 hours. From Modern Era onward, it gives the player double unrefined goods for their era. I'd like...
  13. bomber9530

Contest day 6

=36. I'd like Cryptocash please and thank you.
  14. bomber9530

Contest day 3

The witch
  15. bomber9530

Contest day 1

I Found 7