• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by Bozman0

1. [Guide] Higher Age Units Guide v2.20

Followed the story line got to the last quest for OF story line stopped went on fandom to see what the next quest was take a province in VF did that to see if the story line would kick in it did not. then took a couple more provinces to see if it would kick in it did not. sent a request to...
  2. [Guide] Higher Age Units Guide v2.20

There is an error in the VF troops You can not get VF troops in OF I am in OF finished the tech and campaign map 7 provinces into VF. The story line ended with the last quest for OF. Contacted support they stated the VF story-line will continue when you move to VF. I just moved into VF and...
  3. Soccer Event 2020 Feedback

This event is terrible. Tournament go to the middle chest 72% chance of win I lose try again 68% chance of win I lose try again this time lowest chest 77% chance of win I lose. What a joke. Do the have to be at 100% to win? Or should you take the top when it is at 40% chance of win and you win??
  4. Archaeology Event Feedback

I liked the event but did not win. Only bought the big pack of tools only ended up with a level 8. Bought one pack today to finish needed 18 idols to get to level 9 and got 17 disappointing for sure, 1st event in over 2 years that I did not get the building to the highest level. I don't...
  5. August Never Ending Contest

9415 Odhrvar
  6. July Neverending Contest

9415 Odhrorvar
  7. Champions is recruiting

Newer Guilds looking to add members Champions for experienced players and Champions 2 for entry level players. We are well organized and friendly and people willing to help each other. FP swaps for leveling GBs We are looking for players that are willing to do the GE each week not to do it all...
  8. Never ending February contest

9415 Odhrorvar
  9. Summer Event 2017 Feedback

I finished the first stage very disappointing i got an S of I got some forge point and boost packages i won a phoenix statue 4 times and all the portraits which are useless I don't have room for this event buildings as they don't give expansions so more stuff to sit in inventory i see the 2nd...