• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by Brunenjii

1. Forge Bowl 2023 Feedback

Looks like they more than tripled the cost of the diamond coach. Are they trying to drive away the F2P players? Or is Inno just stupid greedy?
  2. Winter Event 2022 Feedback

The only sign of the Sleigh Builder I've seen so far is the 10 SB fragments in my Elf presents. But I have never, and will never, spend diamonds on that rip-off. Good luck in your rerolls. I hope you land on it.
  3. Winter Event 2022 Feedback

I won't be forking over any real cash for the extra prizes. Inno has been getting greedy and phoning it in for a long time now. Cut and paste space ages, cut and paste events, lackluster GBs, castle system paywall, breaking everything up into fragments, and now limiting what you can do with...
  4. Feedback for update 1.214

Honey huh? That's rich coming from you. Players have every right to feel that their feedback is being ignored with regard to the Heal All button. There has been no acknowledgment of the feedback from Inno. The feedback was ignored on the beta servers (in that this button made it to the live...
  5. I can no longer hide messages

This was an issue on beta a while back. I guess whatever fix they implemented there, hasn't carried over to the live servers.
  6. Please rework the calculation for ranking

I'm good with the balance of guild scoring between Level/GE/GBG/GvG. GvG is the only aspect that doesn't give personal rewards (not counting personal ranking points). So why shouldn't it give the most prestige? GE gives personal rewards with each encounter. More if you've leveled your ToR. Some...
  7. PvP Arena (Reworked) Feedback

Will probably be the opposite, since people can see your military strength and will just choose one of the other 2 opponents. They could also use the free refresh you get every 2 hours to change their list of opponents.
  8. Opening GE levels

If the button says "Play Now", then that level has already been unlocked for the guild. If it's grayed out, then you need to finish the current level before you can access the next one. If the level had not been unlocked by the guild, the button would say "Unlock" for leaders, and "Donate" for...
  9. Arc after 16 days

Looking at your Arc, I see that you didn't contribute any FPs at all from lvl 56-70. Your share was contributed by Euridyke 1487 the Fair. He paid well over 1.9 value for those levels. A total of 3560 extra FPs according to the GB calculator. Yet he doesn't even get a mention in your...
  10. Building *ALL* the Great Buildings

My "Gotta build 'em all!" world (F) is currently in the Industrial Era. I'm building each GB in the corresponding age, and leveling them to at least 10 before moving on to the next age. Cap is up and at 10, RAH is up and has 5 more levels to go. Progressive will be a tough age, the GBs are...
  11. Changelog 1.169 Feedback

Not a fan of the negotiation changes, nor was I a fan of the forum changes (and upcoming tech tree changes). I got used to the new negotiations on beta. And I just spend less time on the forums. As for the tech tree, I'll just use the wiki (the lovely dark wiki) when I'm researching for the...
  12. Which unique features does your guild have?

I'm a part of a guild that holds a GE raffle. Everyone who finishes GE (64/64) is entered into the raffle. Seven winners are chosen, and they each get 100FP on a GB.
  13. [Question] statue of honor?

I haven't seen anyone that has gathered enough fragments to build one yet. The icon is the same as you'll find on the Arc or Observatory, so I would imagine it is the same mechanic. So 10 goods, would mean 10 of each good.
  14. Building *ALL* the Great Buildings

I'm attempting this on F world. I plan on building all GBs and leveling them to at least 10, while in their corresponding ages. I'm currently in HMA and leveling a SMB. I still need to build a level a ND before moving on to LMA. I won't allow myself to build any GBs beyond my current age.
  15. Smallville and Tiny Town

I've got a well established IA city on Parkog. Which is why I created my TT on E world. :P If you Parkog TTers need IA goods, just let me know.