• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by BruteForceAttack

1. BruteForceAttack

Feedback for update 1.250

"" On some servers, especially the German and International ones, we've experienced performance issues with the activation of our most recent offer. Unfortunately, this also have caused login issues for some players. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience and would like to inform you that...
  2. BruteForceAttack

Trouble playing game on two computers

It seems like issue is not going away for "some" folks...I have cleared cache many many many many many times since yesterday and internal server error keeps coming back... Multiple folks in the guild having same issue, different browsers....and some dont have any issue at all...Kinda weird and...
  3. BruteForceAttack

Feedback for update 1.236

"You can now send messages to players who are ignoring you, though they won't receive the message." I MUST Say best Use of Developer resource....NOT
  4. BruteForceAttack

Castle System Additional Levels Feedback thread

From beta feedback: "Having folks drop $1.6K to get to L13 asap or $2K to get to L15 asap is not the same as presenting an opportunity to get to L20 for an additional $15K or 12 more years." https://forum.beta.forgeofempires.com/index.php?threads/castle-system-additional-levels.15352/post-131278
  5. BruteForceAttack

Castle System Feedback

One of my guild member purchaed diamonds so that they can get castle to mx quickly. And no they didnt need diamonds or planned to buy, because they already had more than 500k diamonds. So yes there are folks in this game spend money because according to them it is "just" money.
  6. BruteForceAttack

Castle System Feedback

The one's that make this game F2P :)
  7. BruteForceAttack

Castle System Feedback

What changed?
  8. BruteForceAttack

Are there any other GBs that I should work on before pushing my Arc to 130?

I feel that Kraken is one of the most overrated FP gb :( .. I don't think most actually use the Kraken turns, most (i know not all) just collect Karken along with rest of the city and the Kraken turns are spent on whatever they fight after that. I do know that some ppl use/have used it to fight...
  9. BruteForceAttack

Are there any other GBs that I should work on before pushing my Arc to 130?

AO to 100 and then to 130 :) Helps a lot in battle grounds.
  10. BruteForceAttack

Resized "Battle Result" window in browser

So, on Sunday's when towers get reset, the info in the red rectangle will not show up... resulting in OK button moving up, which results in miss alignment. This is not just GBG, it applies to all fights. Heal All is still an issue...but that's a different topic :)
  11. BruteForceAttack

No man....that's not it.... Generally after you finish your fight you see the tower points/leaders Now on Sunday's when the tower's close, that information is not shown, because there is no tower. Therefore the alignment messes up and this is nothing new, it's been happening for many many...
  12. BruteForceAttack

LOL What's this has to do with your first sentence of your first post ? " Sometime between 8pm Sunday (server time) and 4am Monday (server time) the GBG battle result window was changed. No mention of this change was made in Update 1.217 or the previous update. " Everyone knows Heal All...
  13. BruteForceAttack

Hmmm it always changes buddy when towers get reset :)