Recent content by BruteForceAttack

1. BruteForceAttack

tips and tricks for coin production (I know, I know)

Well if he doesnt have time to do 5 min production, I doubt he has time to guild hop and aid.
  2. BruteForceAttack

Summer 2020 Feedback

hope few incidents will give event currency.
  3. BruteForceAttack

tips and tricks for coin production (I know, I know)

Add St'marks/do lot of 5 min production.
  4. BruteForceAttack

Edit Function

It works on PC. Never worked on mobile. If you are not able to swap on pc...it maybe because you are trying to swap buildings of different dimensions and there is no free space to place the swapped building.
  5. BruteForceAttack

Do Not Suggest Idea to reduce Sniping mistakes

So it makes it easy for you to snipe...where is the Balance? You should work for it don't you? edit: Anyway it seems like corner case and player specific problem where in they don't know who their friends or guildmates are :p
  6. BruteForceAttack

Do Not Suggest Idea to reduce Sniping mistakes

If you are going thru your hood looking for snipes, yes you have to click once on each player...do that as part of Aid... If you don't see Attack (Sword) you know they are either guild member or friend..further if you see remove friend option you know it is guild member...all this is just one...
  7. BruteForceAttack

Do Not Suggest Guild GB spot markers

For a sec lets say you can do this so that your guild members can see some indication....but how does that help because still your friends/hood can snipe you.
  8. BruteForceAttack

Under what circumstances does the wheel refresh?

So "statistically" out of the 71 are you saying only you have life and cant sleep etc?
  9. BruteForceAttack

Upcoming PVP Arena Feedback

Nope it will not replace.
  10. BruteForceAttack

Upcoming PVP Arena Feedback

So far it is all crap and overload of crap...let's see if they change anything.
  11. BruteForceAttack

How can I contribute to a GB without collecting from it?

On PC, go to your avatar on social bar, click on the gb icon and select the GB and contribute. You probably should be able to do the same on mobile. Other way of doing this would be...get 100+ fps on your bar and then click on the gb that is ready to collect....you will get a error saying you...
  12. BruteForceAttack

Contact Support stuck, need help

Screen shot?
  13. BruteForceAttack

Unlocking GE levels

https://en.wiki.forgeofempires.com/index.php?title=Guild_Expeditions you have to unlock higher difficulties (level II, III, and IV). Click the star icon in the top left corner to open the difficulties overview: