• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by Bubster922

1. Calendar Keys

I sent in a ticket on this issue and did not care for the answer. I am looking for player feedback. Has anyone noticed that it seems much harder to acquire the Calendar Keys? I have opened at least 3 entire boards of presents on different days and found no key. In my opinion the Witer Event has...
  2. Autumn Vinyard

Will there be any chances in the Antiques Dealer to bid on the Autumn Vinyard or will it be available to earn thru future events?
  3. Soccer Cup 2021 Feedback

The soccer win/loss is absolute garbage. I was at 35 and the opponent was at 6. I had an 85% chance to win and lost the match
  4. Jack O' Lantern Chapel

Is the Jack O' Lantern Chapel considered a cultural building?
  5. Governors Villa

Why is the governors villa producing troops that i can't produce from my own buildings. Mounted Braves are not something that a player can produce so why is the villa producing them?
  6. Ornate Baths

Are the Ornate Baths considered a Cultural Building?
  7. [Question] dissolving my guild

Thanks for the answer. I double clicked on my donated goods, is there a way to put them back into your inventory? Additionally how do you access your donated goods? I have looked for a guild guide on the forums but cant seem to find one.
  8. [Question] dissolving my guild

I wish to dissolve my guild, do I get back my donated goods?
  9. [Question] Guild Treasury

How do I donate goods to my guild treasury?