• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by Caesar of Rome

1. How do ya'll keep playing this game for years after years?

Everyones different. I came to FOE when only thing to do was build your city, fight 75 neighbors for a few medals and do the continental map. I was easily bored by the monotonous gameplay and slow progress. I left a few times and came back hoping for improvements. A new world would open up every...
  2. The Good, The Bad and The Ugly.

I did find Razorbacks link was to Inno, so I now understand why mine was removed and his was not, thanks for the info.
  3. The Good, The Bad and The Ugly.

This is 8 days of data, not 1 or 2 days. So far I am the only one in this discussion providing ANY statistical data on whether gamers are staying or leaving. If you or anyone else can provide any statistical data that proves forgedb is unreliable, as you claim, please provide it. I'll keep...
  4. The Good, The Bad and The Ugly.

Over 5% drop in active players in one week. Over 13% drop in active fighters. Yep, a steady supply of new players are clamoring to play. One thing is certain, at this pace there will be no new worlds.
  5. Why does INNO allow Unfair PVP?

Every time based war game I played the defender has the advantage. It's up to the defending player to find that advantage and use it to their advantage. In FOE only the attackers troops die during a battle. The defenders troops dont die or get injured. So even if you lose the battle, if you...
  6. The Good, The Bad and The Ugly.

This line stood out above the rest of the post. Gee, I wonder why? Hmmm
  7. The Good, The Bad and The Ugly.

Not quite 9 years and they put new servers out every 1-3 months then. Big difference than every year and a half or so now.
  8. The Good, The Bad and The Ugly.

Correct Agent, thanks.
  9. The Good, The Bad and The Ugly.

She's active in my main diamond farm world at 540k. She's got some old special buildings. It looks as if she's played that server for some time. I'm about to pass her up, I started 5 months ago, and that's playing casually. I need a more experienced guild. Difficult to join top guilds on old...
  10. The Good, The Bad and The Ugly.

You can only milk gamers with special buildings for so far long. Eventually they move on.
  11. The Good, The Bad and The Ugly.

I seen his city on Birka, lol. The dude is IA at 389k with 29 fights and at least a year playing considering he's got an Olympic Treasury, and he spent money to buy those pens. You're kidding, right?
  12. Forge Bowl Event 2021 Feedback

Good event, I like the opportunity to win last years previous buildings like the Olympic and the Colossus. However I'm not all too interested in special buildings at the moment since I have no main city to use them in because I've been waiting almost a frikken YEAR for a new world to open. Got a...
  13. The Good, The Bad and The Ugly.

I understand economics very well. INNO loses money from GB goods purchased in the Black Market rather than purchased with diamonds, as intended by developers. A business losing money is less likely to invest in new hardware, aka servers. Instead, developers try to create software upgrades...
  14. The Good, The Bad and The Ugly.

That makes much more sense. And here I was thinking FOE is going down the same road as Evony. I played Evony for years before coming to FOE. Evony put out new servers about once a week. The game was plagued by lag from botters and the black market of selling cities. Sound familiar? Eventually...