• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by cathea

1. cathea

Ban you! game

did someone say ban fur???? ACH! I will not be a furless kitty! Ban Fur Bans!! now before we have furless kitties running around in knitted yarn sweaters!!
  2. cathea

Ban you! game

eeek! get it off me!!! I ban it... and spend rest of day cleaning house. now that is something we really should Ban!
  3. cathea

Ban you! game

:);):(:mad::confused::cool::p:D:eek::rolleyes:o_Oemojis have taken a vote and are banning everyone because they can !Bannnnnnnnnnnnnnnn! Bannnnnnn! Bannnnnnnna? (whoops, minion talk ) What the heck Ban Bananas too!!
  4. cathea

Ban you! game

o_OFellow Banners...hold them Banners high and Ban together on the count of imaginary number*****. (With a little luck or not we might ban ourselves over to another thread??)
  5. cathea

Association

bang- bang
  6. cathea

embassy on viking settlement

thank you very much.
  7. cathea

embassy on viking settlement

Can we move the embassy on the viking settlement?? and how if so?
  8. cathea

Friends list and GBs

plundering and sniping are part of the game as the game stands now. We all have to handle it as we can. But thank all of you for your insights and information.
  9. cathea

Friends list and GBs

I am still trying to figure out how someone not on my friends list nor in my guild has managed to keep popping contributions on my GBs. My only thought is maybe they had joined and left our guild and I did not see it, or can someone who has sent a friend invite to me make donations until I...
  10. cathea

Bank refuses to do business ?

Unfortunately all the above reasons are correct for banks having to put up with fraud and spending money and time on such investigations. Just find yourself a bank or credit union that will not hassle you. Just monitor your account so you can keep track of legitimate spending.
  11. cathea

Ban you! game

please note dear Banner that I stated I was banning someone for thinking they could ban a Brit on an American server.... I was stating a Brit should not be banned for that. Oh well English and American are really when you get down to it are two different languages. (lol)
  12. cathea

Ban you! game

I ban you for implying that a Brit on an American server can be banned.
  13. cathea

Ban you! game

Alright, this is getting serious. No more bans... it has to be a banishment done with extreme care and mystical waving of hands and vile smelling potions. That is the only cure for a thread like this. (There is no cure.... bwahahahah!) [It's alive!!!]
  14. cathea

I like that idea!

I like that idea!
  15. cathea

Defeat this "small, medium, large" army in the daily Challenge.

Thank you Emberguard, most helpful.