Recent content by CCRose6

1. CHAMPIONS recruiting "Active" members

Greetings My Lords & Ladies, The CHAMPIONS are recruiting "Active" members. The CHAMPIONS have strong supportive members. In addition to this world you may find us in 12 other worlds, with Dunarsund and Cirgard being our largest. Many of our members enjoy our Philosophy so much that they play...
  2. CHAMPIONS recruiting "Active" members

Greetings My Lords & Ladies, The CHAMPIONS are recruiting "Active" members. The CHAMPIONS have strong supportive members. In addition to this world you may find us in 12 other worlds, with Dunarsund and Cirgard being our largest. Many of our members enjoy our Philosophy so much that they play...
  3. CHAMPIONS recruiting "Active" members

4. CHAMPIONS recruiting "Active" members

Greetings My Lords & Ladies, The CHAMPIONS are recruiting "Active" members. We are just getting started in this world so please do not let the size of our guild fool you. The truth be told the CHAMPIONS are well seated in 12 other worlds as well, with Dunarsund and Cirgard being our largest...
  5. CHAMPIONS recruiting "Active" members

Greetings My Lords & Ladies, The CHAMPIONS are recruiting "Active" members. We are just getting started in this world so please do not let the size of our guild fool you. The truth be told the CHAMPIONS are well seated in 12 other worlds as well, with Dunarsund and Cirgard being our largest...
  6. CHAMPIONS recruiting "Active" members

7. CHAMPIONS recruiting "Active" members

8. [Question] F.O.E. Fair Trading Calculator

Hello By any chance does anyone know what happened to the F.O.E. Fair Trading Calculator? We use this tool exclusively, and now it is gone. Is there a new website that can be used to access this tool?
  9. looking for a trade oriented guild

Greetings Sir Garazon What world do you play in? I am the founder of The CHAMPIONS and we are currently in the following worlds: Arvarhall, Brisgard, Cirgard, Dunarsund, Houndsmoor, Jaims, Korch, Langendorn, Mt. Killmore. The CHAMPIONS are a strong trading guild. The only guild that...
  10. GB Duplicate pieces

I currently play in two worlds and P/M over 80 players in one world and another 40 players in the other world. When I get a BP it is often time for a GB that has already been built. Unfortunately the issue is frustration that we can not use these extra pieces, and we can continue to get these...