• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by Cennyan

1. Be a fast GOSU in GBG

Anyway, for the rest of the community, feel free to try my recommendations, or Agents, or don't. I'm sharing what works for me and allows me to end up on at or near the top of the list...I always end up with more fights per sector than anyone and that has been consistent for the last three...
  2. Be a fast GOSU in GBG

Go fight with 8 rogues and let me know what happens. Either you A) have no clue and are trolling like you do, or B) You're being sarcastic and trolling. Either way, you're trolling. 8 rogues immediately die in almost every single encounter, they have nothing to transfer into and get one...
  3. Be a fast GOSU in GBG

Now I know you have no clue how GBG works. Please stop trolling this thread and let people who actually know how to play the game discuss this.
  4. Be a fast GOSU in GBG

I just confirmed this. Using 8 Power Dragons, I would lose the first after 2 fights, then I would lose one every additional fight. This was at 35 attrition, which is still pretty low for me as I fight up to about 100 attrition. When I switched to 2 primary and 6 rogues, I'd have to replace...
  5. Be a fast GOSU in GBG

The problem with not using rogues is that you're replacing units at a significantly higher rate. To be fair, At very very low attack levels, it could be possible that not using rogues may be a better option. Since I can't remember a time where I didn't have a high enough attack that my rogues...
  6. Be a fast GOSU in GBG

Added a definition for Gosu per Johnny's request
  7. Be a fast GOSU in GBG

Not sure why you consider it to be bad advice. It shaves off a second or two off every few fights which allows for me to get one or two more fights in on the sector than I would have had I been swapping between tabs. This guide isn't "How to be good at GBG and keep your City Defense in tact"...
  8. Be a fast GOSU in GBG

I'm sorry, but if you're concerned about city defense, this guide probably isn't for you.
  9. Be a fast GOSU in GBG

Not using rogues is very bad advice for GBG. I'm afraid you're suggestion won't make it into the guide.
  10. Be a fast GOSU in GBG

GOSU: Gosu is a Korean term used to refer to a highly skilled person. In computer gaming the term is usually used to refer to a person highly skilled in multiplayer games who have incredibly fast actions per minute. Posting some tips on how to be faster at fighting in GbG. These tips...
  11. Word Finder Competition

1 Daily Challenge 2 Market 3 Chateu Frontenac 4 Antiques Dealer 5 Incidents 6 Great Building 7 Search Box 8 Friends Tavern 9 Population 10 Alcatraz 11 Forge Points 12 Challengers Chest 13 The Great Wheel 14 Academy 15 Supplies 16 Light House of Alexandria 17 Gold...
  12. Feedback Forge Friday Sale 2020

Medals would sell to a newer player who wants to expand desperately. That said, the offer is by age, so in IA or EMA, you hardly get enough medals to do anything with. Need to stop scaling these by era for sales like this and you will make more money
  13. Feedback Forge Friday Sale 2020

Ya, think that's what happened @ Pick
  14. Feedback Forge Friday Sale 2020

If you X out of the deal, how do you get it back? It's not showing up on the right bar anymore
  15. Feedback Forge Friday Sale 2020

Reno kits and One Ups please.