• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by Charles the first

1. Medals

Thanks that answers my questions.
  2. Medals

In one of my games I have over 1 million medals and there is no use for them. Will this be looked into or is that the end of using medals. If so it defeats the purpose of collecting them. Thanks
  3. Leveling buildings in inventory no longer exist

Thanks. I dumped the original buildings for whatever reason and no see that some of them might now prove helpful. As for the dealer or auctioneer or that thing that you can barter, I have no clue how to use it. It looks like a place the creators have built for us to use more diamonds. If...
  4. Leveling buildings in inventory no longer exist

I have a bunch of level ups for buildings such as the piazza and worlds fair to name a few that are just taking up space since I no longer have these buildings. Should I save them in case they come around again?
  5. Attack Boosting -

If you are referring to GBs that promote attack capability then yes I have most of them but they are all around 700 to 900 in leveling.
  6. Attack Boosting -

The one that come from inventory can not be bundled. The one that is in the tavern seems to have no restrictions. I wonder if you can take the one from the tavern and also add one from inventory. In any case I guess i am not strong enough for some fights no matter the boosting.
  7. Attack Boosting -

1st. Is Boosting from my boosting supplies or from the tavern of any value at all? 2nd. Can you stack boosts or are you only allowed one boost per your session? No matter what I seem to do I have not found boosting of any value or the opponents are really geared up.
  8. Charging Diamonds for Quests

In all my years playing this game I never noticed that there is a price to negotiate. I thank you all for your correction. I will need to observe this and build up needed stockpiles. Thanks
  9. Charging Diamonds for Quests

I find it very disheartening that you charge diamonds for required quest negotiations in the daily challenge. For my part I just do not do those and let it pass to the next day. Give us a break.
  10. Squad Tactics and Special Ops

Thanks I am still in modern. I will need to move on.
  11. Squad Tactics and Special Ops

How and where do you research Squad Tactics and Special Ops. I have had this quest for weeks. Is it to be found in the research dropdown?
  12. Special research quest

How and where do you research Special Tactics and Special Operations?
  13. Unfair and Unrealistic Required Threads

I appreciate all the advice and will probably continue playing. I see all points. Have a great play. CTF
  14. Unfair and Unrealistic Required Threads

PS: it is not the coin and supplies that I will use up but the diamonds that will eventually be required to rebuild troop strength. Just my pet peeve. I am retired and on somewhat of a limited income and I use diamonds sparingly.
  15. Unfair and Unrealistic Required Threads

Peace Quest and for this world I am in the Modern Era. As for time commitment you could wait for months to fulfill a quest but I do like to finish the quests with a reasonable period of time. The required story line quests are the only ones that in some cases seem unrealistic. Like what...