• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by -Chen-

1. Feedback for Guild Expedition.. Level 5

Yes, technically they have the right to do it, but it would seem to be a pretty dumb azz choice on their part, especially dumb in this context, where they gain nothing from choosing to be so petty and/or short sighted
  2. Feedback for Guild Expedition.. Level 5

Thing is, up until they gave them as milestone rewards during this last event I never even gave avatars a second thought, just rolled my eyes and ignored them like all the rest. Only ones I ever thought were even remotely cool were the historical ones. But giving them in place of rewards people...
  3. Feedback for Guild Expedition.. Level 5

So,,,,I end up 5 fragments short on a level 2 serpent because I got 3 avatars this week...really? What kind of petty BS maneuver is that? I held my tongue over giving those stupid things as rewards in the first place, but exactly how many of those ugly azz things are you giving out, and why on...
  4. Wildlife Event 2023 Feedback

So, we're now giving Avatars as milestone rewards? Seriously? Milestone rewards were always either a level of the grand prize building, or event currency...in other words, something good. If you want to add them as extra milestone rewards, fine, but to take away currency and building levels for...
  5. Feedback for Guild Expedition.. Level 5

I agree that it should be hard, especially with those buildings, so I'm not gonna complain much, but there were a couple of things that annoyed me a bit during my first go. First, way too many fragments, should only have those for the new buildings, On top of it being kinda lame IMO to get...
  6. Forge Bowl 2023 Feedback

Sentinels should be an automatic inclusion with every event, no reason for them not to be offered.
  7. When is Inno going to fix the message boxes???

Appreciate you taking the time to reply in such detail, thanks! Still seems screwy to me that they can't just fix it on their end, but I'll remember that with the emojis! Funny thing is I rarely ever used them before FoE, then a bunch of my guild mates used them so often I got in the habit:oops:
  8. When is Inno going to fix the message boxes???

Seriously, I've been gritting my teeth and dealing with the chopped off letters in private messages and guild threads for a long time now, sometimes it's so bad the posts are barely legible. I just can't comprehend why this has never been addressed, is it really that complicated to fix? Am I...
  9. Can we get more info on GbG changes

If you say so , and I'm good without seeing your quote, like I said, just popped my head in this morning and saw the new thread, and figured I'd give my two cents! Like I said in the last thread, time will tell the story on what they do, as well as which of us on here read the situation more...
  10. Can we get more info on GbG changes

Like I said the last time I popped on here to discuss this topic, we'll see what happens....and what he said was pretty hard to misinterpret, but others are more than welcome to check in for themselves and make their own interpretation of what he said, in fact, I highly encourage them to do so...
  11. Can we get more info on GbG changes

Just watched the latest Mooingcat video where he talks about beta stuff, and he reiterated that he believes that it's very possible no changes end up being implemented at all, and that even if they are, it will be a while before anything is implemented to the live server, and even if something...
  12. gbg

The semantics aside, since everyone could go back and forth on those all day, the most likely result of this first beta test is that they go back and tweak the numbers and try again, until they get numbers from those in the sample group to a point they find is acceptable. As I understand the...
  13. gbg

Totally respect your opinion, just don't share it, I have met many people in my time in game, not just those in my guild or other strong GBG guilds. As to the feedback, the vast majority of people percentage wise don't come to these forums at all, and a big percentage of those that do just lurk...
  14. gbg

If you say so :) I guess we'll see, really doesn't bother me much anyway, I don't do nearly as much GBG coordinating as I used to, and am one of the ones strong enough to still get a good amount of fights no matter what [shrugs] My concern is mostly based on the overall health of the game, and...
  15. gbg

Yea, that sounds about right with the attrition percentages they went with, which for the stronger players would knock them down to about 3000 fights per farming season. I'm about at the same strength as him, and currently average about 5000 to 7000 per season, depending on my time available...