• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by CherryButterfly

1. CherryButterfly

So, what are these new incidents that do not count as incidents?

I also get them once a day, I think like 5 of them... mine also look like large blue oil barrels. They started right about the same time as the Aid All feature appeared, and I think, show up in the Incidents list, but just as a Blank space, not with a location. At first, they were usually...
  2. CherryButterfly

Fellowship Event Feedback

This also- Besides the one building it entitles you to "win," there are only small rewards besides... like supply boxes, 'surprise" troop boxes, etc. Nothing that warrants such a large diamond expenditure, in my opinion, anyway. It just doesn't seem worth it to me to spend actual Dollars...
  3. CherryButterfly

Fellowship Event Feedback

As a player who does not have a ton of extra cash around to pay for prizes, it irritates me that the new "norm" seems to be "prizes" that are ONLY available for Diamond purchase (Flower Maidens, Insect Hotel). It seems like there was always a way to earn all prizes without actual cash purchase...
  4. CherryButterfly

New player here, question about those who don't wantbto buy anything.

I would also add that it is good to come here and read through the "Guides" sections, and also the threads on current Events, etc. Even if they all seem like total gibberish at first, with the endless abbreviations and nicknames for things, eventually you will find that you actually start to...
  5. CherryButterfly

Here is some Drama from Knights of Seven

That was such a great read!
  6. CherryButterfly

Word Shift

Stomped
  7. CherryButterfly

Word Association Game

Guitar
  8. CherryButterfly

Forum Participation

I agree with the positive things other players have said here. There is an abundance of good information here, and lots of players who have been playing a LONG time. Yes, you can (and probably will) get a harsh response if you wander in and start downing the game, the players, and everything...
  9. CherryButterfly

Guild Reward Program Help Got A Good One?

Our Guild has a GE pool, and leaders or whoever pledge to give random numbers of FPs every week, and they draw a winner for the total from the ones who hit 64, but only if we win for the season. FP rewards can go from hundreds to thousands, depending on how many leaders feel like putting up...
  10. CherryButterfly

Word Association Game

Who? And P.S.- Sharmon, is Vlad a relative? You guys look so much alike, haha!!!!
  11. CherryButterfly

Event

I agree that if you want an answer to a question, it needs to be phrased in a way that someone can tell what the question/issue even is. Your post does not make any sense... What is the KNOWN ISSUE of which you speak??
  12. CherryButterfly

Word Association Game

microdots... :eek:o_O:eek:
  13. CherryButterfly

Word Shift

Flusher, But, I barely know her?? (Thanks Tony Macaroni, wherever you are!!o_O) Flasher
  14. CherryButterfly

Word Shift

Rushed
  15. CherryButterfly

Word Shift

Based?