• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by Ckirk

1. Deleting units verifcation optional please

It would be nice if we could turn of deleting units verifcation in settings. I have over 13000 units and i would like to delete most of them. but i have to wait for a very slow verification pop up for every unit. Please fix that so i can start deleting :) Or better still a pop up asking "How...
  2. Messages about collecting when harvesting

planetofthehumans2: If i understand yu correctly you would like a full list of everything we have gained since the last time we opened the inventory, including troops and FP's? Maybe that would actually be rather nice. Only stuff from SB's though i think. We already know what we harvest from...
  3. Messages about collecting when harvesting

The messages saying "Congratulations you have collected the following prices" wwwwwwwwheather it is troops, boosts, FP's or anything else are unneccessary and just irritating during the harvest. Thank you for an otherwise very intertaining game Ckirk
  4. Goods needed in GE

I was surpriced too see that in the Asteroid belt, 3rd and 4th difficulty of the GE i needed Early middle age goods to unluck. Now, if anybody knows and reads this, what will i need in the Venus , Jupiter and Titan GE's ? BTW i am now producing and accumulating more EMA goods than i will most...
  5. amount of special goods

Thank you, i tried that but didn't look beneatht the ordinary goods :)
  6. amount of special goods

Why is it not possible in an easy way to follow how much you have of every special good? You can onle easily follow the amont of the spcials goods belonging to your era
  7. Mars Ore

he he, they do
  8. Happiness / enthusiasm

Ok you both may have a point, i must check up on that Thank you both for reminding me of that little detail. I solved my problem with two self aid kids. It has been too long since i depended on cultural buildings
  9. Happiness / enthusiasm

I find it almost random now a days whether your pop is happy or enthusiastic. I have provided 395,489 happiness / and apparently only 292,506 is needed for happiness. I would have expectd my pop to be enthusiastic but it seems i still need 14,146 happiness for that. It is more worrying though...
  10. Mars ore collecting and focus shift

It is extremely annoying that focus shifts away from the source after the battle when you hunt for Mars ore. You have to go back to the source to start the next expedition.
  11. [Question] Mars Age

I just think it i a little annoing that when you have collected in the the one field the game automatically changs over to the othr field so when you want to strat a new expedition you must manually change back to where you came from. I would prefer only manual shif when you want to
  12. [Question] Mars Age

13. Visit all taverns

That maybe overdoing it at little, but please remember that the fewer stupid clicks we have to make, the less the risk of hurting our wrists, elbows, shoulders, necks. After all there is more to this game than clicking the mouse. But to give you a sense of satisfaction why not implement a...
  14. Visit all taverns

Harvest all goods is not such a bad idea, I'm not sure however that your way of launching the idea is helping any. But then if you use diamonds you can do it already, and after all the game has to make some money somehow. So no i don't think they'll buy it. But you win With the likes of you out...
  15. Visit all taverns

Dare i hope that a "Visit all taverns"- button is already in process