• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by Woody*

1. Woody*

Dune is Recruiting

If you are looking for a low-requirement home with a lot of opportunity to grow, Dune is recruiting. The only requirements are to have an Arc (or OBS) and to be active. We are in the diamond league of BGs and GE5 is open every week. We have 1.92 and 1.9 threads, and offer 1.95 for first on...
  2. Woody*

Feedback for update 1.214

The heal all button placement is bad enough, but Inno's refusal/inability/unwillingness? to fix it despite all the negative feedback is unacceptable. Get it fixed already!
  3. Woody*

For example, if they decided an Eagle Mountain should cost 20k diamonds, and added the option to buy them for 20k diamonds each instead of playing a mini-game, I would have spent 200k diamonds in a minute.
  4. Woody*

I agree with the over-whelming sentiment....the Heal All button placement is awful.
  5. Woody*

Dune is Recruiting for our BG Juggernaut

Dune is a mature, drama-free, level 89 guild where everyone is active. We are one of the 2 strongest Battleground guilds on Parkog, and win the Guild Expedition almost every week (203-11-0). We GvG a lot for fun, too. We get over 60k fights every BG season. Our goals: 1. Have Fun 2. Win BGs...
  6. Woody*

When can we stop pretending GBG is balanced?

No, this is happening to multiple guilds as well on Parkog
  7. Woody*

1,000 battles in a season is easy. My guild averaged over 1,000 per member in multiple seasons. Our record was over 11,500 per member and that's with 80 members
  8. Woody*

Is Majarjas Palace Set still Worth it?

There are better ways (easier, more efficient) to get everything that set gives you. The answer depends on whether you have those in your inventory, or whether you can get them from your Chateau, GE, BG, events, and/or the Antique Dealer, etc. When it came out, the set was decent for FPs and...
  9. Woody*

Dune is recruiting GvG fighters and BG leaders to join our BG juggernaut.

We have a spot or two open for the right players.
  10. Woody*

Yes, my farms are still productive. I don't believe that Inno changed anything

Yes, my farms are still productive. I don't believe that Inno changed anything
  11. Woody*

Dune is Recruiting GvG fighters and BG leaders

Good morning, I will send you a message in-game
  12. Woody*

I think we are on the same page. My choice of words probably wasn't the best. One of my points was to illustrate an unintended consequence of changing the rules. You could end up with a bunch of solo guilds in Diamond.
  13. Woody*

Great question. This solo player absolutely belongs under the current system. But he cannot compete with at least 5 of the 6 other guilds on the map. We literally have at least 30 members who do more encounters than him every season and probably 50-60 of ours would if there wasn't so much...
  14. Woody*

If you want to consider fairness, should we consider the fairness between guilds or the fairness between players? This season, we have a 1-person guild in our diamond league, and a couple much larger guilds with much less motivated players. Who should the system favor? The 1-person guild who...
  15. Woody*

Dune is Recruiting GvG fighters and BG leaders

Dune is a mature, drama-free, level 75 guild where everyone is active. We are one of the 2 strongest Battleground guilds on Parkog, win the Guild Expedition every week (169-5-0) and GvG a lot for fun, too. We get over 60k fights every BG season. Our goals: 1. Have Fun 2. Win BGs and GE every...