• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by cogitoergorum

1. [Guide] Higher Age Units Guide v2.20

I think this works!
  2. [Guide] Higher Age Units Guide v2.20

uhm... really? That's weird... For reference this is what I did and worked for me: - in the FE map, I have negotiated only Agadar (entirely), then I fought all other provinces before Bisoraba and Kalabuye - After scouting both Bisoraba and Kalabuye, I went straight to Bisoraba and I didn't...
  3. [Guide] Higher Age Units Guide v2.20

Hi @UBERhelp1 , I was going through the guide with a guildmate, and I think this part is still not correct: " Be sure to not take Bisoraba entirely before Kalabuye (the second province owned by Joy Danba)" It is actually the other way around, Kalabuye (the second Joy Danba province) should not...
  4. [Guide] Higher Age Units Guide v2.20

Hi, is it possible that you took Kalabuye (the 2nd Joy Danba sector) before Bisoraba? If so, I think that's the reason you didn't get "friendly greetings" In fact, based on some reports on the fandom wiki, it seems that if you take compleyely Kalabuye before Bisoraba, that quest doesn't appear
  5. [Guide] Higher Age Units Guide v2.20

Hi again, I'm going to venture through the AF map in a couple of days (but will take several weeks I guess), but in the meantime I found this post of this guy who created an awesome roadmap of the Arctic Future quests: Link Especially, it seems to match what Nickglover said about skipping 1...
  6. [Guide] Higher Age Units Guide v2.20

You're welcome! Be careful though, seems you swapped the two provinces in the updated post (should be "Be sure to not take Kalabuye entirely before Bisoraba" rather than "Be sure to not take Bisoraba entirely before Kalabuye") :) (perhaps my post wasn't clear enough, sorry in that case)
  7. [Guide] Higher Age Units Guide v2.20

Hi @UBERhelp1 , I'm going through part 4 of the guide and finally got the quest "Greetings from a friend" to obtain the 3 hover tanks. I followed the guide and everything worked fine, but I want to mention something that may be important: - There are reports of people who didn't get this quest...
  8. [Guide] Higher Age Units Guide v2.20

Great! No, I actually have 8 techs available in total, but including already those that I can leave from PE/ME/PME... so I can't get more than that. Still I'm interested at least in the subcruisers, so I'm ok with that. Thanks!
  9. [Guide] Higher Age Units Guide v2.20

First of all, I want to thank @UBERhelp1 for this amazing guide! I used it a while ago to obtain PME troops in InA and it worked perfectly fine, MG teams in industrial age are fantastic. Now I'm preparing the ground to jump from InA to PME and win some OF troops. However, I have few techs left...