• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by CommanderCool1234

1. CommanderCool1234

Why show only 22 healthy rogues in over 19K?

It will show you 20 fresh rogues (if you have them) and on top of that will show you your injured troops. This reduces lag and stuff :)
  2. CommanderCool1234

Going all in for The Castle is it worth it//....................................

I don't really find the castle something you need to "commit to", if you play regurally you should be able to get many castle points even withought trying.
  3. CommanderCool1234

Storage Inventory Expansion//

I dont see the need, Inno wants to motivate you to keep moving on through the ages when you max out expansions. But if you could get expansions other ways people would be more hesitant to age up.
  4. CommanderCool1234

The Castle will need a name,.........

How about "The Castle" :)
  5. CommanderCool1234

Feedback for the New World - Carthage

Just started a new world here thought it would be fun, and wow some of ya'll are fast!!!
  6. CommanderCool1234

GBG Nerf?

A popular foe youtuber made a video a while back where he said that after his several thousand battles (not sure of the exact # of battles) he said that 1,2, and 3 siege camps seemed to be pretty accurate in how often they gave you attrition but 4 SC sectors seemed to be closer to 85 or 90%...
  7. CommanderCool1234

Three months in to this game I am a fan!

Also love this game having played it for over a year now, and definetly the best game I have ever played. Glad to hear that you haven't rushed the ages to much like many often do.
  8. CommanderCool1234

What age/era is everybody in?

I am in LMA in my main city with Arc at 80
  9. CommanderCool1234

hello i am new to FOE and i have a question

If I were you I would start with short 5 or 15 minute production until you collect enough to sustain your city for a couple hours then switch to 8 hours or 1 day productions. As mentioned above LOA and Hemiji are great way to get more goods, and I would also aid other players so they can in...
  10. CommanderCool1234

FOE has gotten worse

I agree with agent, many people complain about the game and try to make excuses of why they are not as good as other's but the fact is you can be a top player in your server withought spending money.
  11. CommanderCool1234

GE Start Time and Gold Cup

Like I said, I can neither confirm or deny this just passing on what other's have said.
  12. CommanderCool1234

GE Start Time and Gold Cup

All I can think of is a little while ago I did hear some people saying if you start after the cup turns gold you will play against weaker guilds next GE. I dont know if this is true but it is just a rumor I heard.
  13. CommanderCool1234

Spring Event 2021 Feedback

I used to like the event surprise box since I assumed you would be able to get an extra kit for the building but now it has been taken into account and expected that you will have one. So now I am doing this event in my wishing well worlds and I wont be able to get the full event buidlngs since...