• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by CommanderRoc

1. Donate diamond to guild treasury

They should give us the option to donate diamond to our guild. It is difficult to find lower age goods for the guild. The guild could use the diamonds to buy goods from Guild Merchant for any goods.
  2. Buying forge points with medals

We currently can buy forge points with coins and diamonds. Maybe they should add medals to buy forge points. Guild Expedition and Arena let us buy with medals that increase cost the more we use medals and the cost reset after a while.
  3. Store forge points in inventory.

There is already an option to collect everything in city at a cost of diamonds. Maybe there should be an option to store all forge points that we currently have to inventory at a cost of diamonds?
  4. Buy forgepoints in the event's quest

In the events, sometimes the quest required us to buy forgepoints to complete quest. The coin cost increased every time we buy it. I am planning on playing this game for a long time and I am worry I can not afford the coin cost eventually. There should be an option or solution to this. This...