• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by Ctik

1. Feedback for update 1.199

Yup. Just like it was fully tested and it didnt blow up the first time. /sarcasm
  2. Feedback for update 1.199

This was just too low. This is as bad a security researcher being sued for disclosing flaws after a company does nothing. Shame on you for doing this here.
  3. Feedback for update 1.199

I'm not far behind you SpinDrifter, I play browser only and rarely use mobile (only when I cant get to the PC). If this delay on RQ's is not returned to as it was, it will have been the last straw. The city will get deleted and I will spend my time elsewhere. Specially not on any INNO game. I...
  4. Profile Achievements

I have found out my son did it. sorry for pointing the finger at INNO
  5. Profile Achievements

I have always chosen to not show achievements in my profile and yet today I see at some point in the resent past INNO has set some for me. I want to know why.
  6. GBG- when will it get balanced?

After a bit more digging into a solution, I believe I have found the best one yet. My Opinion. Currently we have MMR gains and losses: Place 8 Guilds 7 Guilds 6 Guilds 5 Guilds 1st +175 +150 +125 +100 2nd +125 +100 +75 +50 3rd +75 +50 +25 0 4th +25 0 -25 -50 5th -25 -50 -75 -100...
  7. GBG- when will it get balanced?

Why are you reading it in an angry or embarrassed or defensive manner? Go back and read all but the last line calmly. The last line was feed exactly for a response you gave just to show that no body can always add feeling to a text post. Also, why not respond to every part of my post? What...
  8. GBG- when will it get balanced?

More and more people leaving the game because of the problems with GBG. If 100 of the top 160 players on a server are within 2 guilds and those 2 guilds swap back and forth provinces every 4 hours and let no one else get anything, they are driving players away from the server, if not from the...
  9. GBG- when will it get balanced?

I love how so many of you defend INNO in how GBG is 'working' when you are ALL missing the point that it was to be CROSS WORLD, just like GE. IF they do this, we will get matched up against a MUCH closer group of guilds where the battles wont result in alliances between the top 2 guilds wiping...
  10. Archaeology 2020 Feedback

Supporting link to these numbers please. Again, numbers please. Where do you get your information? You work for INNO? Must be as it is the only possible answer to all your comments otherwise they are all guesses. Of course INNO knows this. They would not be around for 17 years if they didn't...
  11. Guild Battlegrounds Arrival Feedback

Please stop. You are now making yourself look foolish. I am giving feedback in what I believe is an unbalanced aspect of the game. If you have trouble with that, sorry that it bothers you.
  12. Guild Battlegrounds Arrival Feedback

I guess calling it resources would be better wording. Will try to do that going forward.
  13. Guild Battlegrounds Arrival Feedback

I am not mixing terminology. Each Attrition change (including the initial loading of the GBG), each province is set with the following: 1) the RNG will decide on 4, 5 or 6 goods 2) the RNG will decide on which goods from previous and current era After a win, Attrition will raise and all...
  14. Guild Battlegrounds Arrival Feedback

You still dont get it. There are multiple ways to improve your fighting ability (event buildings, GB's, Tavern) yet not a single thing for negotiating in GBG. You are completely at the mercy of the RNG. And stop with the whining comment. This is a discussion where you have your opinion and I...
  15. Guild Battlegrounds Arrival Feedback

I see I need to put this into a very simple form for everyone to understand. New day, 0 Attrition. Lets do a fight. I am in Iron Age and have nothing yet for additional attack/defense bonus. I have some unattached troops from doing GE so I give it a try. I am up against an army of 8 mixed...