• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by Curley Jue

1. Best unit per age for GbG races

in FE / AF i tested 8 hover / 8 fortress...i did not like it so much - - even with attrition below 20.. A/D is 850 / 550. I need to test this again more carefully
  2. Best unit per age for GbG races

thanks, so 8 Artillery in VF is a bad idea, right? What is a good mix in VF for low attr.?
  3. Best unit per age for GbG races

I try to take it into account by having two cluster (low / and medium attrition). Low attrition is defined as my attack is 5 times higher than attack of computer.
  4. Best unit per age for GbG races

Thanks Uber, I love your guide and linked it today by coincidence :). As farming is dominating the game, the topic is quite a relief....
  5. Best unit per age for GbG races

What is the best "one size fits all" for races in GbG? 80% of all sectors in my guild are taken below 90 Seconds. Hence to max profit and win races I am looking for a combination that I do not need to swap according to the opponents. What do you think about following table - my gut feeling is...
  6. How long does AF to SAAB take?

Thanks a lot ! That helps.
  7. How long does AF to SAAB take?

yes, I have 40k FP for that purpose if necessary.
  8. How long does AF to SAAB take?

How long does it take to rush from beginning of Arctic Future to End of SAAB? Assumptions: Space carrier is lvl 57 3000 Goods each Attack / Def: 800% / 500% 1200 FP per day „Optimal“ crew setting map of continents: beginning Arctic future no diamond spending
  9. How often will winners plaza come at the dealer?

How often will the winners plaza be sold at the dealer (shelf not auction)? My guesstimate is 1/ 100. 3 times a year there is one event price of the last 5 years every day. I suspect that there are differnt probs. Train comes often - exhebition is rare. Hence: 1/(10 events * 5 years * 2 rare...
  10. [Guide] Higher Age Units Guide v2.20

I am in Industrial Age. I arrived on the Modern Ara map. I assume that i need to follow the story/main quest AND „fight first 2 provinces“ to trigger this quest correct?
  11. Guild hopping to snipe

Is there a guesstimate around how many FP I would make if I would leave my guild for 1 week and do guild hopping and snipe those guildmates where i may simply join and do not need to apply? I will not put in a 1 FP marker. only save bets. as those guilds do not use 1.9 threads everybody would...
  12. How many resources for negotiating the map of contingents?

Is there a spreadsheet around that lists the resources that are necessary to negotiate the map of continents? I am especially interested in modern era to future era. I summed up the cost for two provinces in the modern era. Based on that sample I would guess that I need 5000 per good...hence i...
  13. Disconnect Kraken from Street?

Would you recommend to disconnect the Kraken when you have easy fights? I have around 100 fights a day in GbG. I cannot handle more then attrition 35. Obviously I don’t need the effect at attrition 1-15. It would be a pure coincidence that a critical battle ground fight with attrition 30+...
  14. Sniping / GB leveling info

how can i be informed by the exclamation mark on the inventory (that announces that i got FPs) faster? there seems to be a 5 minute delay. is it faster on PC?
  15. Sniping / GB leveling info

Arc 34, no guildmates