• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by Cyrus the Adequate

1. Another GvG question:

That's the answer I was looking for - thank you!
  2. Another GvG question:

The individual army, yes, but I'm talking about the aggregate, which is effectively the number of fights that a siging attacker must win to take the sector. When you push back a siege army or they don't take the sector before the reset, your defenders remain at partial strength. Do they build...
  3. Another GvG question:

Do defending armies regenerate over time, or do they have to be replaced to recover full strength?
  4. GvG question

Why do sectors sometimes (apparently randomly) become "free" without any action having been taken? Is there a way to prevent this?
  5. Missing GB icon?

Interesting...hmmm.....not sure that applies here, but thanks for that info.
  6. GB "The Habitat"

Learn to snipe. Have you scanned everyone in your neighborhood? Do this every two weeks when the neighborhood resets, find the GBs you want, and snipe them mercilessly. You may have to overpay occasionally, but it will get you the BPs without paying diamonds.
  7. Missing GB icon?

I've noticed a few times lately that the GB icon is missing from the neighborhood/guild bar - see below. When it's gone, it's gone from all three tabs, and closing and reloading the browser doesn't help. Any ideas why this happens, or how to reset it?
  8. Players leaving

INNO is the stock ticker symbol for an ETF, not Inno Games.
  9. Plundered, what can I do?

Another option is to friend them. Friends can't be fought or plundered.
  10. Sniping

This, precisely. Once you have an Arc, everything with GB levelling should happen in a well-populated 1.9 thread.
  11. Feedback for Guild Expedition.. Level 5

What level is your Virgo? I have AO & Kraken, still can't fight through the last 3 in GE5.
  12. [Question] Can I use 1.9 thread at level 1?

From my perspective, I don't see any reason why anyone should not be allowed to participate in a 1.9 thread, as long as they are willing to pay into as many spots as they post. If your Arc is below level 80, that means you'll take a loss - BUT, you'll get some guaranteed ROI in FPs along with...
  13. Feedback for the Unit stacking Feature

I love it! Very intuitive and usable.
  14. LOVE the Wildlife event.

I don't like the mini-game, but the event building is cool enough to make it worthwhile.
  15. Change to Units selection

I love it! It makes tons of sense and is very intuitive. Thank you!