• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by dA tRUE nOOB

1. dA tRUE nOOB

f

f
  2. dA tRUE nOOB

Mughal Empire Cultural Settlement Feedback

I was expecting India at some point. It was a given since Maharajah and Elephant Garden (something like that) are always flooding the AD. Excited most for the minigame and soundtrack, Aztecs settlement has a great soundtrack as does Egypt. Vikings still slaps after years as well!
  3. dA tRUE nOOB

[Question] 2 months old, impatient and eager

sometimes i can get on a computer that doesn't black out, i rearrange my city then. My gbs (which i failed to list) Zeus Aachen Castel Babel Lighthouse Frauenkirche Arc Traz Basilica
  4. dA tRUE nOOB

just saying this is what foe looks like for me right now so its a bit hard rn also my att boost Era goods
  5. dA tRUE nOOB

Banned from the Forum!

I ban you for knowing about that cursed video above
  6. dA tRUE nOOB

about 1.2mil points
  7. dA tRUE nOOB

If you really want to see how bad my city is, i'm on zorskog us25, att 145 def 75
  8. dA tRUE nOOB

The fact that people reach 100 fps daily in EMA is mind boggling for me, I make 60ish in modern I guess I need more expansions, to house event buildings
  9. dA tRUE nOOB

Banned from the Forum!

I ban everyone NOT named DeletedUserxxxxx Singularity has been achieved
  10. dA tRUE nOOB

Banned from the Forum!

I ban you all for banning people!
  11. dA tRUE nOOB

Best fighting units by age

I used lancers and rifles, worked against paratroopers and mechanized artillery
  12. dA tRUE nOOB

Experimental City Ideas

I'm in iron age, and I started after the most recent event, so yeah I don't have any event buildings right now. Fighting's a big no no for now until I can get HMA bucket heads At least i'm in a good guild with the challenge city
  13. dA tRUE nOOB

Experimental City Ideas

No military boosts playthrough Quite the challenge, taking more than 3 damage from an enemy troop
  14. dA tRUE nOOB

Continent Map Battles in Modern Age Are A Money Grab

Just saying having a Traz REALLY helps with fighting, using 6 rogues with 6 battle tanks or champs depending on whether or not bazooka dudes are present is pretty good, even in PMA map Also, my city's not the best (145% att and 75% def), yet I found ME map to be easy enough...