• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by DadLander

1. DadLander

FoE Math - Subtly Precise

I am in BA again because I wanted to do more than just read Glargs Guide. I wanted to start a new city in a new world so I could DO it and LEARN from it. And I wanted to plant a lightning rod that would attract precious and invaluable responses like yours. Pile on the insights - I am taking...
  2. DadLander

Thanks - I know you are kind but how am I so transparent?

Thanks - I know you are kind but how am I so transparent?
  3. DadLander

FoE Math - Subtly Precise

Consider the following BA challenge: “pick the best production building” Fruit Farm 130 production in 1 hour Pottery 50 production in 1 hour Blacksmith 32 production in 1 hour The numbers do not lie, the obvious answer is Fruit Farm - IF you do not consider the Real Estate: Fruit...
  4. DadLander

[Question] 2 months old, impatient and eager

I have been playing for 23 days and I have learned to look ahead, search the forums for answers and then ask questions before i make more mistakes. I am planning on staying in IA (i.e. not researching Military Tactics) until i have leveled up my GB, acquired plans for my next GB and have a...
  5. DadLander

GBs of Neighbors

Did you mean: "Took his GB off the road" ?
  6. DadLander

GBs of Neighbors

Architecture in IA unlocks contributions to GBs
  7. DadLander

What the heck is a spot?

thanks
  8. DadLander

What the heck is a spot?

Another newbie question: "Posting your GB to the thread" - does this refer to the guild message thread?
  9. DadLander

Guild Forum Removal

Thanks. I can now move past my false hopes and deal with the virtual reality.
  10. DadLander

Guild Forum Removal

As a new player, I was expecting the Guild Forums to have a fountain of knowledge (instructions, age specific examples/strategies, etc.) which I could access after I joined the Guild (like the historical Guilds that closely protected their trade secrets) I know it is water under the bridge but...
  11. DadLander

Share Your City!

Great Idea: Here is my city. In addition I started a journal to document my journey (at least through IA).
  12. DadLander

OK - I found it - you are in Parkog (us15). Correct?

OK - I found it - you are in Parkog (us15). Correct?
  13. DadLander

A game friend? What world are you in? I am in Sinerania. A forum friend? Done - I am following you.

A game friend? What world are you in? I am in Sinerania. A forum friend? Done - I am following you.
  14. DadLander

When I can I play everyday. - Do you??

When I can I play everyday. - Do you??
  15. DadLander

This game is brilliant!

FYI: my personal goal is to play for free. When I am asked to spend money - I either need to be patient or learn something. Thanks for the feedback.