1. Changelog 1.161

Hello Queens and Kings,
    The update to 1.161 will take place on Wed, Sept 18, 2019. There will be a short period of downtime during the update, we apologize for any inconvenience caused during this time.
    For the detailed description of the upcoming changes, please see the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. GvG Improvements Update

Hello Queens and Kings,
    First up, we wanted to thank you once again for taking the time to continue to contribute your feedback on the upcoming changes to Forge of Empires, especially in relation to Guild Battlegrounds.
    For the detailed description of the upcoming changes, please see the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Daisy the Benevolent
Last Activity:
Apr 16, 2017
Professional FoE player

Share This Page

Daisy the Benevolent

Just another beautiful day in the neighborhood! Mar 4, 2017

Daisy the Benevolent was last seen:
Apr 16, 2017
    1. Daisy the Benevolent
      Daisy the Benevolent
      Just another beautiful day in the neighborhood!
    2. jc821
      jc821
      I will say though with a good opposite view its always fun to play back and fourth but so far not found anyone to stand there ground to join along. Most likely because they know they will get slapped around by the mods and it will be a waste of time anyhow.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Daisy the Benevolent
        Daisy the Benevolent
        Trump cares about Trump and he will use whatever means necessary to achieve his goals. What his goals are is still a bit of a mystery but I guarantee they will result in more money in his and his cronies' pockets and less in the "regular" peoples'. I guess we'll just have to wait and see.
        Feb 27, 2017
      3. Daisy the Benevolent
        Daisy the Benevolent
        Also, FWIW, I have a couple of NY friends in the 1% (actually they are probably in the 0.01%) and they didn't want Trump in office any more than anyone else. They have interacted with the man socially and economically and the general consensus is that he is not a good, honest, genuine person.
        Feb 27, 2017
      4. graham of daventry
        graham of daventry
        See, here what's happening is JC admits the mods smack down his opponents and not JC. He admits they penalize those who speak politics that go against JC. It also suggests a special relationship with moderators, which is against the rules and policies of INNOGAMES.
        Feb 27, 2017
    3. jc821
      jc821
      That said my soon to take over MAGAidous tends to make my jokes only one sided at times, but even it was from a lack of good entertainment like my old show John Oliver that I use to enjoy. His programming became so one sided now its turned into a anti-trump show 90% of the time.
      1. Daisy the Benevolent likes this.
      2. graham of daventry
        graham of daventry
        You mean like the JC821 show in Global Chat? The one that bangs on about the same issues and same view every. single. day. Difference is, Oliver gets paid to be funny, you aren't paid, nor are you funny. BAM!
        Feb 27, 2017
    4. jc821
      jc821
      I got your smack in the back of the head comment the other day but didn't respond because i knew mine and it would be removed. To answer your question though it comes down to a disease I got. My doctor finally diagnosed me with obamaIdous and it went uncured for 8 long years and just now found a cure so I find it hard to not speak up now.
      1. Daisy the Benevolent likes this.
    5. Daisy the Benevolent
      Daisy the Benevolent
      Pollinate? Is that anything like Polivate? If so, by all means, pollinate away since I don't want to pay to pollinate myself ;)!
    6. jaelis
      jaelis
      Daisy, why do you want to attract bees?
      1. View previous comments...
      2. jaelis
        jaelis
        INNO DEVS ARE ALL BEES!
        Feb 23, 2017
        Daisy the Benevolent likes this.
      3. jc821
        jc821
        ok, I get that and yes I understand that however why are you still there. OMG i would been fired 4 years ago on my first day. u see my gvg fix post doesnt take management approval to fix that and squash half the lag talk
        Feb 23, 2017
      4. jc821
        jc821
        I am a developer but I'm also self employed.
        Feb 23, 2017
    7. Daisy the Benevolent
      Daisy the Benevolent
      Trying to win some hearts but it's almost as difficult as winning hearts in NYC !
    8. Daisy the Benevolent
      Daisy the Benevolent
      Plotting my world domination !
    9. Daisy the Benevolent
      Daisy the Benevolent
      Building like crazy!
  • About

Professional FoE player
    New player who is always happy to help my guild and neighbors. ID is Daisy the Benevolent.

Signature

• Enough talk about balls!
    • Ardak and Algona are bad influences. If I post something snarky, sarcastic, weird or otherwise objectionable, blame them.
    • If I had more time, I'd play more FoE.