• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by Dan the Benificent

1. Challenge 3

1D 2E 3B 4A 5F 6C
  2. Challenge 1

A9, B3, C6
  3. Shield Images Identified

Thank you.
  4. Shield Images Identified

And the red defense shield from the Sentinel Outpost? How is it different from the uncolored defense shield? Thanks.
  5. Anniversary Contest Feedback

No. I mistook a message saying that I had been awarded a trophy (for first post here) to be about the contests lol Thanks for your congrats on winning the FPs.
  6. Contest day 7

-still pretty much of a newbie here, so my favorite memory has to be winning in two of these contests. Thank you FoE.
  7. Anniversary Contest Feedback

Wow! Awarded a trophy; thank you. -been playing for a bit more than a year and still enjoying the game.
  8. Contest day 6

9. Contest day 5

I've been playing FoE for a little more than a year now. I know the Arctic Future first building is the Gaia Statue but I've never come across anything about GB skills. What is that about?
  10. Contest day 3

The Wicked Witch is on the correct path.
  11. Contest day 1

Three changes spotted: triple smokestack on the left side has no smoke; statue is missing from dome of Capitol ; lady by lampost on the right side is missing.