• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by Daniel The 4ger

1. Daniel The 4ger

I’m back

I’m back
  2. Daniel The 4ger

Taking an Arc from level 0 to 180 costs over 1 million fps! 1,632,776 to be exact. At my current...

Taking an Arc from level 0 to 180 costs over 1 million fps! 1,632,776 to be exact. At my current daily production of fps, that'd take me over 17 years!
  3. Daniel The 4ger

Spin the Wheel probabilities

I feel like they do based on how many threads they do it in, or they’re just salty.
  4. Daniel The 4ger

I only spent 10 coins so it’s probably just rare odds. While reading your post though, it made me think of how much I’ve refreshed my wheel and How much my neighborhood probably hates me, which then made me think if this was a clickbait title it’d be “Summer event player tells how to get grand...
  5. Daniel The 4ger

I have hit level 95 on my Arc! Only 5 levels to go!

I have hit level 95 on my Arc! Only 5 levels to go!
  6. Daniel The 4ger

I have continued to win the grand prize 90% of the time by just clicking stop in time. I am extremely unlucky so I should either buy a lottery ticket, or I’m just good at stopping the wheel in time.
  7. Daniel The 4ger

I know, but I don't know why.

I think the reason that they haven’t implemented this is it would have a massive effect on the game servers. Already when you mo/pothe game has to calculate what buildings there are, what gbs there are to give you bps, what age of building you just mo/pod to give you goods, and then it would...
  8. Daniel The 4ger

Just looked through the feedback and discussions thread section, all of them are just, “FOE take...

Just looked through the feedback and discussions thread section, all of them are just, “FOE take away this feature because I don’t like it.” They really think that they, one random person, will get FOE to get rid of a while feature. There’s a simple option, don’t use the feature, don’t do GBG...
  9. Daniel The 4ger

Feedback for the Mughal Empire

I’m only gonna do it for the emissaries… going to make a great addition to my collection.
  10. Daniel The 4ger

Congrats!!

Congrats!!
  11. Daniel The 4ger

Champions Retreat?

A good number of my guild mates rave about Champions but when I try them they just don’t work very well, they always die very quickly no matter what age I try them in. What I suggest is just placing down barracks from one age at a time for GVG, keeping it for a few days, then replacing it with...
  12. Daniel The 4ger

Congratulations!

Congratulations!
  13. Daniel The 4ger

Why don't the Founder have full Control over the guild message board

The reason this isn’t a feature is guilds would get very corrupt very quick.
  14. Daniel The 4ger

We need new rewards in GE

People will never be satisfied, it’s in their nature. They will always complain about low rewards.
  15. Daniel The 4ger

[Guide] Higher Age Units Guide v2.20

Congratulations!! I bet it will be amazing!