• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by danlan33

1. Looking for tips, tricks, do's & don'ts: I'm parking in HMS so I can build GBs, stock resources & join the right guild

That's funny! I just helped out another new player, Magical Molly, and she found and joined your guild as a result...and then got an Arc and surpassed me in rank! The thing is, I just joined a small guild of experienced player and they have helped me get nearly a bunch of new gb's and level...
  2. Looking for tips, tricks, do's & don'ts: I'm parking in HMS so I can build GBs, stock resources & join the right guild

can you post a link to 'glarg's guide' in this thread? i tried searching for it and couldn't find it...thank you!
  3. Looking for tips, tricks, do's & don'ts: I'm parking in HMS so I can build GBs, stock resources & join the right guild

lots of great info and advice here, and i've more questions now! i'm now parking in HMA, building GBS, stocking up resources and improving the city first, guilds. i've not been active at all and perhaps should change guilds. how does one find such a guild where you can rapidly advance future...
  4. Looking for tips, tricks, do's & don'ts: I'm parking in HMS so I can build GBs, stock resources & join the right guild

Thank you so much for all this, it is super super helpful. I feel like an idiot that I just plowed through with no strategy. Unfortunately, I now have another problem: happiness. Ever since I started getting caught up on Great Buildings and doing the Recurring Quests strategy with production...
  5. Looking for tips, tricks, do's & don'ts: I'm parking in HMS so I can build GBs, stock resources & join the right guild

i'm in high middle ages, so can't get chateau and himeji, so can't get any more recurring quests from production buildings otherwise. i can certainly take up fighting if the game requires it. i've had zero strategy up til now and am looking to park in high middle ages and properly strategize...
  6. Looking for tips, tricks, do's & don'ts: I'm parking in HMS so I can build GBs, stock resources & join the right guild

Hello! I"m new to the game, just 6 weeks in, and am seeking out help from more experienced players for how to strategize longterm. I"m in the High Middle Ages, prefer negotiating over fighting, have yet to join a guild and actively participate in it, and totally spaced on getting my GBs in. So...