• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by DARK4SE

1. DARK4SE

Guild Expedition group looking for active players

This is a good guild for new players all the way up to Colonial age. Strong Guild Bank. Applications are open.
  2. DARK4SE

Friendly ***BUMP! :)
  3. DARK4SE

Mount Killmore Best Guilds

Strong Brotherhood. Very laid back guild with active players. Always in the top 3 of the Guilds Expedition every week!
  4. DARK4SE

Mount Killmore Best Guilds

Strong Brotherhood. Best guild for active players wanting to participate in the Guild Expedition. Very laid back and helpful
  5. DARK4SE

Strong Brotherhood is looking for "ACTIVE" players, new or old, interested in playing and participating in the weekly Guild Expedition. Our group is very relaxed and laid back. We have one rule only. Participate in the Guild Expedition. You are not required to play at "MAX LEVEL" or play...
  6. DARK4SE

I'm tired of this crappy combat.

I am not act as if everyone who likes PVP here is bad. I gave my opinion. If you do not like it...block me.
  7. DARK4SE

I'm tired of this crappy combat.

I have to agree with you. I am a new player as well and I really enjoy the town building and friendship aspect of this game. However, the PVP side is very lacking, ridiculously un-even, underdeveloped. The kicker is that INNO loves it just the way it is....Half Ass. Most of the community likes...
  8. DARK4SE

Why does INNO allow Unfair PVP?

Apologies for not responding to this post and everyone who replied. Shortly after I made this post I was FINALLY recalled back to my job after 10 months off. I haven't had much time to play. Thank God! Back to work! :) Anyway, I have gone through everything you all said. I feel crappy that I...
  9. DARK4SE

This is great advice. I'm not trying to come off on you wrong. Sorry if it seems that way.
  10. DARK4SE

The best advice given to me has been DO NOT LEVEL TOO FAST. I really think this is what messed me up. I am going to try and work on this immediately.
  11. DARK4SE

I am a few months in so by definition....not new. However, INNO is terrible about showing new players the little stuff that all of you have told me about in this thread. "New-Semi New" players do not know as much as you think they do in the beginning of this game. You assume I should have known...
  12. DARK4SE

OK.....Now you are giving me good advice. Can you please tell me more about this system with the GB? I would love to hear more about this.
  13. DARK4SE

I can tell what side of the fence you are on. Not very helpful. It appears it is a lost cause talking to anyone about this. The game Dev's are comfortable with the unfair PVP mechanics....so why bother.
  14. DARK4SE

This is all solid advice. Thanks for taking the time. I'll give the advice a chance. I also did not know the neighborhoods change every 2 weeks.
  15. DARK4SE

Yes. Plundered every day. I honestly have no problems earning my stripes. I do not care about being plundered. I care that INNO gives me no way to fight back. I understand what you are saying. I just have never played a pvp system that allows new players to be attacked by advanced players. INNO...