1. Cultural Settlement - Feudal Japan

Arising from the Sengoku period of Feudal Japan, the clan of Akechi Mitsuhide has requested your help.
    As the Daimyo of his village, it is your task to lead the Feudal Japan to prosperity! Detailed information here!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Changelog 1.156

Hello Queens and Kings,
    The update to 1.156 will take place on Wed, July 10, 2019. There will be a short period of downtime during the update, we apologize for any inconvenience caused during this time.
    For the detailed description of the upcoming changes, please see the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. GvG Improvements

Hello Queens and Kings,
    We'd like to keep you updated on what we're planning to do, as we're about to get started on implementing the following improvements, and would love to hear some community insight into if you feel these additions address some of the fundamental issues GvG faces.
    For the detailed description of the upcoming changes, please see the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Changelog 1.157

Hello Queens and Kings,
    The update to 1.157 will take place on Wed, July 24, 2019. There will be a short period of downtime during the update, we apologize for any inconvenience caused during this time.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
DarkArtist69
Last Activity:
Oct 30, 2017

Share This Page

DarkArtist69

DarkArtist69 was last seen:
Oct 30, 2017
    1. OscarFranklin
      OscarFranklin
      Out of the blue and for nearly two days now my game won't load. I have done everything Support has told me to do in their one and only response and I don't know what to do next. I have tried with every browser known to man (even though the game was working fine for months on chrome) ...any advice. Also, how can I get a message to my guild so they don't boot me?
    2. Darla the Archer
      Darla the Archer
      It appears our guild has been abandoned by its founders and/or leaders...none of the members have rights, so we cannot progress in the expedition...is there any way to unlock so we can nominate new leaders?
    3. Jed 2
      Jed 2
      I have a problem with the Bronze Tower on Jamies, I took the entire province and can open the tower there but cannot access it under event history it is not lit up
    4. kingspann
      kingspann
      I can't open the market in two of my city,do you know why?
      1. View previous comments...
      2. kingspann
        kingspann
        thanks, I will try that
        Apr 9, 2016
      3. kingspann
        kingspann
        That worked, thank you very much
        Apr 9, 2016
      4. toriavic
        toriavic
        you're welcome!
        Apr 11, 2016
    5. LordWarr
      LordWarr
      Gunna have to jump on the new world band wagon. Special events are cool, but the GvG is the only reason to play this game, and it's been locked up for months. Any word?
    6. thetruelegend
      thetruelegend
      sorry to ask about new world I just haven't played for over a year just like to start back with a new world, thanks for reply
      1. LordWarr likes this.
    7. thetruelegend
      thetruelegend
      will there be a new world anytime soon:)
      1. LordWarr likes this.
    8. dunknomore
      dunknomore
      Again and again, just as I get close to having enough diamonds for expansion, the supply is depleted. Why?

I know this happens with coins as well.
      1. Cassaundrea
        Cassaundrea
        Devs limit the number you can get each age. I believe you can get 2 of each, each age. 2 by diamonds, 2 by medals, 2 by tech tree, 2 by continental map. If you don't use them in your age they stack up till you catch up in your era.
        Feb 19, 2016
      2. Cassaundrea
        Cassaundrea
        If you use them up you have to open a new era to reopen expansions once again.
        Feb 19, 2016
    9. frisbus
      frisbus
      Not sure if you are the person to ask or if this is in fact the place to ask but how can there be an "unknown guild" in GvG?
    10. DarkTwist
      DarkTwist
      Hey DA,

I apparently am under a usergroup that disallows me to have a certain amount of message in my inbox. I have a ton of mail I would love to keep. If you could assign me a usergroup that allows me more inbox items that would be great!

Thanks,

DT
    11. DarkTwist
      DarkTwist
      Now there is a new face.

Congrats on the position as Community Manager. I am an old staff member from back when FoE first came out. Good luck with everything!

EDIT: I TOTALLY just realized we have the same join date! Friends for life