• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Darkest.Knight's latest activity

• Darkest.Knight
    Darkest.Knight replied to the thread PVP Tower.
    Whatever serves your purpose. Enjoy
  • Darkest.Knight
    Obviously u don't,, why would I acknowledge your negative presumptions; sense of humor helps a lot, lol. Verb tense made your meaning clear.
  • Darkest.Knight
    lol, u caught that, no arguments ever; still none. Someone may eventually tell me to be gentler while I carry them along. Just kidding...
  • Darkest.Knight
    Speaking of ruts u and your Arc attitudes seems pretty narrow to me. If u can't remember u go on endlessly as though there is only one...
  • Darkest.Knight
    I've commented several times that I put up an Arc just to help my 3 low lvl guild members, always add to their buildings. As far as game...
  • Darkest.Knight
    lol, changed your last post quite a lot, no problem getting medals here, 1M/wk is fine w/me; I did not say I've used all of my medals...
  • Darkest.Knight
    I don't get many that way since I only add pts to my 3 guild members buildings, I do remember that the top spot for FI is worth quite a...
  • Darkest.Knight
    I don't see many comments regarding the PVP Tower, since I only pay attention to the players around me, top 20, I'm not sure how...
  • Darkest.Knight
    Darkest.Knight replied to the thread Plunder progress.
    It's pretty obvious we all have different game experiences and it's obvious that some people disagree just to disagree. Players don't...
  • Darkest.Knight
    Darkest.Knight replied to the thread Plunder progress.
    Not sure why anyone would complain about plundering, it's not as though u don't know it might happen. I've never been a plunderer...
  • Darkest.Knight
    Darkest.Knight replied to the thread Flying Island GB.
    Like the other GB's I've removed, lvl'd to mid-20's and subsequently removed when I needed the space for a more useful event building. I...
  • Darkest.Knight
    Since I wanted to get thru the tech tree as quickly as possible and I never seemed to have enough goods I was biased in favor of the...
  • Darkest.Knight
    Darkest.Knight replied to the thread Growing my city?.
    Lol, obviously misspoke so sorry if it confused u.
  • Darkest.Knight
    Darkest.Knight replied to the thread Mughal.
    Once I actually looked at it was same as the rest, all r pretty slow at first and pick up as u go along. It was easy enough to finish on...
  • Darkest.Knight
    Darkest.Knight replied to the thread Growing my city?.
    I certainly was off the mark on attrition and ranking pts, some variation in pts awarded as attrition goes up but bounces around a bit...