• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by Darkest.Knight

1. Darkest.Knight

What's Everyone's Opinion On the Stage of The Ages & Other Buildings From The Last Event?

I would have liked a few more Key Master's Workshops, 5 airships are enough for me.
  2. Darkest.Knight

Feedback for Quantum Incursions

Completed 1 so far w/o spending diamonds. In the end I was able to burn up units every fight but had plenty of resources to replace them. At the very end I was out of supplies, but it worked out fine. Had to let the units heal before I could finish, I just made it by spending a few Shards. I...
  3. Darkest.Knight

FoE Game Records.

I'd like to be able to look at everyone's achievements, would be easier than looking at a town to size up a player's stats.
  4. Darkest.Knight

lol, what time? Relative to the real time sucking activities I engage in, GBG being number one, QI takes almost no time and completing the new Neo Colossus was pretty easy. Not sure what players are looking for, it's a descent 4 x 4 item. Spending cash, like for most of the game, is not...
  5. Darkest.Knight

The Godfather

geez people have different preferences, what a surprise, lol.
  6. Darkest.Knight

Titan Goods

lol, this is a bit funny, SAT goods are nothing special unless you need them. I only trade SAT goods for whatever I need and always at 1:1. Since I haven't had a goods buildings in a very long time I ran low on lower age goods a long time ago and it's always something like basalt I'll need for...
  7. Darkest.Knight

At first I thought I got nothing from them as well, but it's such a minor number I had to take a close look to c they do add the expected amount.
  8. Darkest.Knight

Titan Goods

Not in my guild but a couple of players contribute 1.95 to all of the building in do; both have +180 ARC's. Although I was slow to lvl up mine, I'm contributing at 1.92 and will up it as I go along.
  9. Darkest.Knight

Q1 is a bit slow, just need to check it a couple of times/day. If ur in a rush, good luck.
  10. Darkest.Knight

Titan Goods

SAT are the least valuable for myself, so I trade them even up whenever I'm in need. As far as SAT GB's are concerned, the goods demand is easy but they require really inflated numbers of FP's; currently not much use for my +60K of ea. good.
  11. Darkest.Knight

Legend for Subscripts

Check Townhall Boosts, they're all listed.
  12. Darkest.Knight

2024 Anniversary Event Questlines list

I use Jumpin' Pumpkins these days, used to be Sunken Treasures, still have a couple of them.
  13. Darkest.Knight

FOE Freedom!

I'm reasonably consistent in play strategy but I'm not always in the mood or have time for the game, having essentially a solo guild serves my purposes. It's actually a 5 member guild w/just myself regularly participating, I leave them since their presence is meaningless. Just had a higher lvl...
  14. Darkest.Knight

Feedback for Cultural Settlement - Polynesia

lol, of course just like always.
  15. Darkest.Knight

When to Delete Space Carrier?

No idea, never thought it was worth the space.