• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by Darth Mole

1. Darth Mole

August Contest - Summer Event!

Parrot - High seas - Plank - Plunder - Hideout - Ashore - Skull - Island - Gold - Ahoy - Mutiny - Port - Rogue - First Mate - Treasure - Ship - Cove - Anchor - Keel - Cannon - Flag - Jewels - Map - Crew - Sand
  2. Darth Mole

Winter Event 2020 Feedback

Echoing the thoughts above re the reindeer aspect. Collect 9/9 and then have to spend 2995 diamonds. I'm normally very appreciative of the events and the free stuff but this is the worst thing I've seen in 6 years of playing. 1/10 Inno. Could do better. See me after class.
  3. Darth Mole

Anyone know what this is

Green mark next to the Artificial Scales number in my inventory
  4. Darth Mole

Biology and Chemistry Terms from A to Z

Let me know when the fun starts Q is for Quantum
  5. Darth Mole

Summer 2020 Feedback

I more Crows nest and a fully loaded villa - spent about 900 diamonds to make sure - that's about 4 weeks worth of GE and other rewards - so well worth it. That wheel movement made me feel quite seasick.
  6. Darth Mole

I just microwaved my hand!

I once caught a testicle in a deck chair. Do I win $5?
  7. Darth Mole

So what is the Summer Event like?

And occasionally spews out diamonds
  8. Darth Mole

32 Arc Levels in 43 Minutes!

Noice! I've done 10 levels of BG in an hour or so. That's pretty impressive.
  9. Darth Mole

Soccer Event 2020 Feedback

As above. I'm finishing in Silver league so will get the last 2 upgrades needed to take both parts to level 6 without spending diamonds. Ended up with about 7 extra tracks Perfectly satisfied with the event. Once you get used to the mechanics and use them in your favor then it's well worked out...
  10. Darth Mole

Soccer Event 2020 Feedback

Why all the whining? It's a free game. You can play for free. The rewards are free. Some people chose to use diamonds to make the game free for the rest of us. Don't like it? Don't play. Can't figure out the mechanics? Try harder. Simple.
  11. Darth Mole

Guild Battlegrounds Improvements - Road to Victory Feedback

Here's the answer as posted by RBP
  12. Darth Mole

Best way to upgrade my special event buildings?

Correct but the OP doesn't specify whether he's wanting to add a level or an age/s.
  13. Darth Mole

Best way to upgrade my special event buildings?

Look for One up Kits and Renovation Kits as daily rewards or as special event rewards (and also in GE)
  14. Darth Mole

My FP profit Journal.

It's just a bragging thread dressed up as some sort of help.
  15. Darth Mole

My FP profit Journal.

Oooh can't wait. (insert sarcasm emoji here)