• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by daveawebster

1. Guilds abusing their power in GBG

the old map just doesn't have enough sectors for more powerful guilds, even my current guild has issues getting hits sometimes when we dominate the map and it doesn't help when there are just too many guilds on a map together to share a smaller map in higher leagues. the new map is better with...
  2. Guilds abusing their power in GBG

$1,000's seems like a lot of money to be investing in a game just for the entertainment, but i have noticed that it seems money can buy a win among other things. for here, diamonds can be a players best friend when you can use them for about whatever you want. don't have enough a/d to win a...
  3. Guilds abusing their power in GBG

i suggested a similar idea about including at least 1-2 sc advantage to all home base sectors to give every guild an advantage to 'get out of the gate' but the idea didn't go anywhere. it's just not right that a dominant guild to be able to push a weaker guild all to way back to home base then...
  4. Guilds abusing their power in GBG

i've been a member of a few guilds and even still visit other guilds to meet new people or chat with previous guildies but just have no desire to be the block bully or join such a guild that participates in that kind of behavior on a regular basis. i'm not here to prove anything to anyone. i...
  5. Guilds abusing their power in GBG

we've got an issue with some of the top guilds like arisen and quantum league as well as their partners such as rendezvous with destiny abusing their power in gbg to corner or basically pin other guilds to their home base on a regular basis with no concern about the other guild's players and...